Prince123

XRP the "JOKE"

1 minute ago, karlos said:

By "nothing", I assume you mean the price of XRP (as plenty is happening outside this one measurement). Moved to speculation.

Every body here waiting for profit and increase in price,  cannot fool people their self by saying they love utility. Hey ripple if you r reading then be assured you are failed project,  Globalism and one world currency has been failed by Trump.  People who say WH is working with Ripple are Idiots.  Recession is not going to happen.  Market crash would be only after 2020 when Trump win again but will be healthy crash to have gold standard,   

1 minute ago, Prince123 said:

Every body here waiting for profit and increase in price,  cannot fool people their self by saying they love utility. Hey ripple if you r reading then be assured you are failed project,  Globalism and one world currency has been failed by Trump.  People who say WH is working with Ripple are Idiots.  Recession is not going to happen.  Market crash would be only after 2020 when Trump win again but will be healthy crash to have gold standard,   

You have your opinion, that’s fair enough. All the best

I don't share the opinion of the thread creator, but I understand when speculators/investors/people are not satisfied with XRP.

Let's not kid ourselves, compared to the rest of the market the utility coins like XLM and XRP were just mega crappy investments 2019 until now.

I hope XRP explodes still in this year, but i expect nothingcrmarket.thumb.png.c06c508c2cb684649f08c73f3461d96f.png

By "nothing", I assume you mean the price of XRP (as plenty is happening outside this one measurement). Moved to speculation.

Good move Carlos, but being honest almost 90% of posts here are based on a hope for big news to come by greedies looking for stars on a chart, a tweet, a rumor... whatever. Most are here just waiting to see the price of XRP going to the moon not caring to much about advancement of financial tech or global equal level banking going forward.

7 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

I don't share the opinion of the thread creator, but I understand when speculators/investors/people are not satisfied with XRP.

Let's not kid ourselves, compared to the rest of the market the utility coins like XLM and XRP were just mega crappy investments 2019 until now.

I hope XRP explodes still in this year, but i expect nothingcrmarket.thumb.png.c06c508c2cb684649f08c73f3461d96f.png

It's an arbitrary time frame.  ETH is currently way lower than its September 2017 price, while XRP is higher than its September 2017 price. 

In September 2018, XRP was 3x its September 2017 price whereas both BTC and ETH were lower than their September 2017 price (in September 2018).

All that matters is your average DCA price.

1 hour ago, Prince123 said:

Sell your XRP, boy. 

To my understanding, since 2013, every move from Ripple side is one to a global equal level and more efficient financial network. Some call it internet of value... Of course they did change direction, followed another path once in a while, but they ALWAYS had that final goal ahead: cheaper faster and globalised value moving from micro to mega... Dont fool yourself or others: they are still on a perfect match with this initial goal!

4 hours ago, Prince123 said:

If nothing happen by this Year,   ripple would be failed project & already posturing itself as joke.

Wow   look,  i have been warned.

image.png.a4cb247c59e8aa3bf91904902d57f350.png