Jump to content

Will Ripple Make a Huge Announcement at SIBOS ?


ripplerookie
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/21/2019 at 8:05 AM, Truckdriver said:

It certainly is , MGI , RIA and  Azimo.  I enjoyed crypto Eri explain about Ria , its worth a listen from 5 minute mark.

 https://youtu.be/xKAatPLejJo

 

I also loved her video about the potential for Euronet buying MGI. She’s been on a real roll lately.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ripple will give a presentation at Sibos on the 25th.

Ripple: The future of cross-border payments - Transforming remittances with digital assets

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/ripple-the-future-of-cross-border-payments-transforming-remittances-with-digital-assets-2103

 

SBI will give a presentation at Sibos on the 26th.

SBI: Convergence of Open Banking and real time payments in cross border remittances

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/sbi-convergence-of-open-banking-and-real-time-payments-in-cross-border-remittances-2121

 

Edited by hamasugu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hamasugu said:

Ripple will give a presentation at Sibos on the 25th.

Ripple: The future of cross-border payments - Transforming remittances with digital assets

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/ripple-the-future-of-cross-border-payments-transforming-remittances-with-digital-assets-2103

 

SBI will give a presentation at Sibos on the 26th.

SBI: Convergence of Open Banking and real time payments in cross border remittances

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/sbi-convergence-of-open-banking-and-real-time-payments-in-cross-border-remittances-2121

 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/swift_sibos-ugcPost-6580850680318308352-zuuq

 

0:44 in the video:

"The roadmap for a new world of cross-border payments"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hamasugu said:

Ripple will give a presentation at Sibos on the 25th.

Ripple: The future of cross-border payments - Transforming remittances with digital assets

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/ripple-the-future-of-cross-border-payments-transforming-remittances-with-digital-assets-2103

 

SBI will give a presentation at Sibos on the 26th.

SBI: Convergence of Open Banking and real time payments in cross border remittances

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/sbi-convergence-of-open-banking-and-real-time-payments-in-cross-border-remittances-2121

 

I don't want to be the spoilsport, but check out where Ripple and SBI can talk.

In the Open Theatre 1 or 2.

These are small side stages at the edge of the exhibition - the big speakers, CEOs of big banks etc. speak in the big plenary room.

We are at the very beginning and Ripple is a start-up with 400 employees and 200-300 customers, even if there is sometimes a different impression on the board.

We should always bear this in mind - the marathon has just gotten off to a great start.

Here is the Room-Plan

https://www.sibos.com/conference/floorplan/map/0

Edited by Elysium2030
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SIBOS is a SWIFT event - no way is Ripple announcing anything, wouldn't be "good form".

If you look at the agenda the whole event is a PR exercise for SWIFT justifying why they need to exist, and pushing GPI.

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions

Any discussion of cross border payments is further proof they're worried by Ripple, and are basically pushing GPI as the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, hamasugu said:

Open Theater doesn't look like a particularly small stage.:) https://imgur.com/a/WMLwryv

Oh, please.

Your detail distorts the proportions very much.
Take a look at this link and you will see how big the Open Stage is compared to the Plenary room.

https://www.sibos.com/conference/floorplan/map/0

 

I don't want to badmouth Ripple, I just want you to rank.

Sibos is a Swift event and Ripple is allowed to participate. Nothing more

Edited by Elysium2030
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, googie said:

SIBOS is a SWIFT event - no way is Ripple announcing anything, wouldn't be "good form".

If you look at the agenda the whole event is a PR exercise for SWIFT justifying why they need to exist, and pushing GPI.

Any discussion of cross border payments is further proof they're worried by Ripple, and are basically pushing GPI as the future.

This is an interesting perspective and probably true. It genuinely doesn't make sense to have your competition at your event right? "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

 

It would make sense to market your product along side the competition assuming you have the better product for assurance. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, hamasugu said:

Ripple will give a presentation at Sibos on the 25th.

Ripple: The future of cross-border payments - Transforming remittances with digital assets

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/ripple-the-future-of-cross-border-payments-transforming-remittances-with-digital-assets-2103

 

SBI will give a presentation at Sibos on the 26th.

SBI: Convergence of Open Banking and real time payments in cross border remittances

https://www.sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/sbi-convergence-of-open-banking-and-real-time-payments-in-cross-border-remittances-2121

 

And the congressional hearing tomorrow morning, a day before these two events.. 

I'd love a series of great news

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, Elysium2030 said:

I don't want to be the spoilsport, but check out where Ripple and SBI can talk.

In the Open Theatre 1 or 2.

These are small side stages at the edge of the exhibition - the big speakers, CEOs of big banks etc. speak in the big plenary room.

We are at the very beginning and Ripple is a start-up with 400 employees and 200-300 customers, even if there is sometimes a different impression on the board.

We should always bear this in mind - the marathon has just gotten off to a great start.

Here is the Room-Plan

https://www.sibos.com/conference/floorplan/map/0

200-300 customers? Lol? Maybe they included all the companies they sent their promotional pamflets to...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Remember all of the "partnerships" ripple announced last year at swell? It's ok guys they just waiting for Brad to flip on the switch and bagholders are gonna be richhh

NDA's. lol :paint2:

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.