Sign in to follow this  
Mycotoxin

XRP is following this chart like a fly stuck to sh$% - Breakout soon

9 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

worth it to risk pluto and beyond?

I agree its  tough choice , but I want the .28 cents  just on principle. if i don't get the .28 cents  then my   longterm XRPs calculations are possibly  off which is a bummer.

Edited by Mycotoxin

2 minutes ago, Mycotoxin said:

I agree its  tough choice , but I want the .28 cents  just on principle. if i don't get the .28 cents  then my   longterm XRPs calculations are possibly  off which is a bummer.

what's your ath price prediction for the next bull cycle for xrp? and btc?

1 minute ago, invest2lose said:

what's your ath price prediction for the next bull cycle for xrp? and btc?

i don't see why XRP cant produce upwards of the $6 dollar range . This figure  will be perfectly  acceptable .

BTC id guess  the  50 to 75k area ( I'm erring on the Conservative side here - don't want to be too greedy  )

5 minutes ago, Mycotoxin said:

i don't see why XRP cant produce upwards of the $6 dollar range . This figure  will be perfectly  acceptable .

BTC id guess  the  50 to 75k area ( I'm erring on the Conservative side here - don't want to be too greedy  )

I very much agree with your $6 target on XRP too.  We should join forces.......... :wizard:

55 minutes ago, Molten said:

Is this all based off of the previous 2015-2017 pattern?  Or are you using another method to chart moves?

XRP cant be the worst performing coin in the top 5 in 2019 and only produce 3.00 the next bull run  - its Just not going work and has to deliver at the minimum $6 for redemption

Edited by Mycotoxin

2 hours ago, Mycotoxin said:

we did hit ,28 although briefly..things are  looking  better 

6 hours ago, Mycotoxin said:

....  could be wrong on this call but Ive a suspicion   XRP is going to move lower  to .28, .26 and . possibly .25

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/Ub4gKWML-XRP-Possible-moves-to-28-and-26/

I'm also betting on one or two more springtests before this baby goes loose... You see volatility going up, and that will start testing both upper and lower boundaries before it pops.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/2L1QZJlq-XRP-9-Candle-on-the-weekly-indicates-a-1-to-4-week-move-up/

XRP has hit a 9 on the weekly -
On a Tom Denmark counter a 9 on the weekly is a possible 1 to 4 week move up.
The setup trend line also indicates XRP can hit .44 and possibly .50
Hence any downwards movements on XRP as in the chart below have to be fakeouts ( at least until XRP hits a minimum of .44)

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/Ub4gKWML-XRP-Possible-moves-to-28-and-26/

1 hour ago, Caracappa said:

I'm also betting on one or two more springtests before this baby goes loose... You see volatility going up, and that will start testing both upper and lower boundaries before it pops.

Yes  I agree - XRPs weekly chart  indicates strong movement to .44/.50 so I suspect there will be a lot of fakeouts / Volatility .

But XRP seems determined to get to .44/.50

Sign in to follow this