Sign in to follow this  
Mycotoxin

XRP is following this chart like a fly stuck to sh$% - Breakout soon

52 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Well it's nearly at 31c now...I hope it's not getting ahead of the chart :D

that means we can expect a lovely dump back lower . 28 cents looks like a productive spot to retest.

.32 cents may be the top for this run - that is if BTC doesn't head south

Edited by Mycotoxin

Chart doesn’t mean nothing when Ripple could just increase their dumping of their gigantic XRP reserve.

you see it going up? It is only because Ripple et al. allows it to go up.

i don’t see XRP truly unleashing its potential until Ripple finishes dumping their reserves to the retail market, if that will ever happen.

:crazy:

7 hours ago, Molten said:

Very interesting.  Can you overlay the two charts (2015-2017 and 2017-present)? 

Lizardlik did just that for us

https://charts.cointrader.pro/snapshot/ZCMf6

His post on TV

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/YmpKCqHg-Ripple-What-we-do-not-see/

Edited by Caracappa

4 hours ago, susli said:

Chart doesn’t mean nothing when Ripple could just increase their dumping of their gigantic XRP reserve.

you see it going up? It is only because Ripple et al. allows it to go up.

I don’t think that is a supportable view.  

Ripple have had a track record for a few years now of sticking to the sales at rates that they publicly declare.  No others in this space can say that to my knowledge.

Furthermore they decided themselves and publicly stated, BEFORE all the hullabaloo about their sales, that they would effectively reduce them by no longer using the Coinmarketcap figures.  So in effect they have a track record of a steady rate and then recently reducing it.  Btw these rates were in effect when runs have occurred so we know they do NOT stop a bull run.

Also they recently indicated they would be sending institutional otc buyers out to the public market in future if the required liquidity is available in the relevant region.  No other company does this to my knowledge.

So to assume that they will suddenly abandon all that and start dumping doesn’t seem to have a supportable basis in my opinion.

17 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

XRP spiked exactly a year ago today...from 18th September 2018 to 23rd September 2018 or so it go to 80c....

....once a year....IT FEEDS. 

iirc, this was largely due to the cessation of XRP II sales.

11 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Ripple have had a track record for a few years now of sticking to the sales at rates that they publicly declare.  No others in this space can say that to my knowledge.

well said and worth repeating

Sign in to follow this