hamasugu

The biggest messenger app in Japan started exchange.XRP is listed.

From a consumer or every day joe who is considering crypto, this is great, this is bigger than SBIVC. People trust Line in Japan and it's ease of use compared to most exchange makes making the plunge way way easier. 

One gripe, it says ripple and not xrp lol. oh well.

34 minutes ago, LordAMV said:

Is this why XRP is up 14%?  Also curious if XLM is on LINE because it's up 22%.

It is not listed according to the source.

Listed cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC.

Edited by Pixelboy

Can you imagine how viral crypto could go with aps like this.  Imagine XRP goes up to 1 dollar before Christmas - the people with the ap will have trebled their money, so they tell their friends on the ap - hey have you heard of XRP? and they start buying and making money.  This could start a ball rolling

Edited by Julian_Williams

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Can you imagine how viral crypto could go with aps like this.  Imagine XRP goes up to 1 dollar before Christmas - the people with teh ap will have trebled their money, so they tell their friends on the ap - hey have you heard of XRP? and they start buying and making money.  This could start a ball rolling

Hopefully Wietse's Xumm app is made public before the market really kicks off. This exact scenario could be great for the adoption of it.

4 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Can you imagine how viral crypto could go with aps like this.  Imagine XRP goes up to 1 dollar before Christmas - the people with the ap will have trebled their money, so they tell their friends on the ap - hey have you heard of XRP? and they start buying and making money.  This could start a ball rolling

This is my point with all of the hundreds of millions of dollars that institutional buyers have been pouring into xrp. (much to the whining of those critics overly focused on the short term price) When xrp breaks $1, there will literally be billions of new found equity in the very firms' war chests, that are best positioned to actually utilize xrp. The potential for a synergistic "snowball effect" of logarithmically increasing utilization, could easily dwarf even what many of us have dared to imagine. Time will tell..... 

5 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

And could you further imagine that Retail outlets realizing that all these Bag Hodlers need places to spend their Zerps so they start accepting them for Goods & Services with a price reduction for relieving them of the Fiat hassle.  Imo the Ball is definitely starting to roll towards the goal area. i'm also thinking that Facebooks Libra if ever launched will be DOA in Europe as Christine Lagarde will surely not be welcoming it, it'll be a LIBREXIT from the get go.   Wow ! A whole Dollar by Christmas, I might celebrate it this year then.

On September 18, 2019 at 7:43 AM, LordAMV said:

Is this why XRP is up 14%?  Also curious if XLM is on LINE because it's up 22%.

Which is interesting because they don't have near the volume of what XRP has and they are recovering a hell of a lot faster. So that takes us back to what drives price? Obviously, not solely by volume, there must be other factors at play. I figure the increase maybe due to a pump by people realizing BTC is a dead and street and they are diverging their portfolio to include more potential ALT coins. Perhaps this has something more to do with the an on ramp of the US Stock Markets. I don't see this pump brought on specifically by XRP. XRP will only experience real utility once commercial adoption is in full swing, until then its just a speculator and a whales game. Until we have proof of global financial businesses adoption we will remain where we are. That goes for India as well. They may never actually switch from X-current to XRP the entire thing is still one big question mark. We can only hope that one day the switch for XRP will get turned on, if it does we are all laughing. In the almost two years i've been invested in XRP I have yet to actually witness a bull run. Can't wait to see what that day looks like.

Edited by Scout