"The audience for crypto-related topics tends to be very narrow, andΒ is skewed towards educated young males."

Given her choice of couture, I'd say Julia Chatterly is not ignorant of this factoid.....lol.

Most of the comments on herΒ Brad interview that I read on the forum seemed to mention that red dress. I wonder if she gets a lot of marriage proposals in her comments section.Β 

Thanks for the update. The Hot Pocket news is especially exciting.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

"The audience for crypto-related topics tends to be very narrow, andΒ is skewed towards educated young males."

Given her choice of couture, I'd say Julia Chatterly is not ignorant of this factoid.....lol.

Most of the comments on herΒ Brad interview that I read on the forum seemed to mention that red dress. I wonder if she gets a lot of marriage proposals in her comments section.Β 

Thanks for the update. The Hot Pocket news is especially exciting.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

It was a nice dress though..

Growing up in San Diego in the 1970's and being an avid dirt bike rider, the first thing I thought of was onΒ On Any Sunday.

I actually never understood the phrase seven ways from Sunday to you explained; so simple, yet didn't catch the intent.Β  I sure hope Coinme gets back to you with some good news.Β  Maybe it's just a simple case of act first, communicate second.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

perhaps this is another one to watch?

Β 

Β 

Looking at her Twitter stream, she definitely seems prolific.Β  I haven't read anything from her, however.Β 

1 hour ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Growing up in San Diego in the 1970's and being an avid dirt bike rider, the first thing I thought of was onΒ On Any Sunday.

I actually never understood the phrase seven ways from Sunday to you explained; so simple, yet didn't catch the intent.Β  I sure hope Coinme gets back to you with some good news.Β  Maybe it's just a simple case of act first, communicate second.

Sorry off topic but wow. Small world. I grew up in San Diego as well. Miss the great year round weather and Mexican food.Β 

8 hours ago, Hodor said:

and Ripple's escrowed XRP now amounts to less than half of the overall supply. Β 

Thanks much @HodorΒ !

Can you point to a site that analyzes escrow releases? How much sold? How much retained as incentives? Etc.?

17 hours ago, panmores said:

Can you point to a site that analyzes escrow releases? How much sold? How much retained as incentives? Etc.?

Β 
I use sites, including the Ledger Exposed, that list elements of what you're asking about; and there's been a lot of posts here on XRP Chat that discuss escrow / supply, etc... So my advice is for you to search through the posts here on the forum.Β 

The other source is the quarterly reports from Ripple, along with my cross-reference & analysis of those reports.Β