Breanne Madigan - OECD

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN POLICY FORUM     I want to add 2 notes:   If we refer to the current XRP liquidity in the Mexican corridor, we can assume there is approximately 500,000

Exactly! Based on my findings the max. single XRP/MXN trade you can make in Bitso right now is about 77,000 XRP. If you try to trade bigger amount than that it will be split to multiple parts (often i

As expected there are market makers involved with xRapid transactions to provide liquidity. Ripple has not been paying to market markets to provide liquidity for now. There are contracts involved with

As expected there are market makers involved with xRapid transactions to provide liquidity. Ripple has not been paying to market markets to provide liquidity for now. There are contracts involved with Ripple and at least some of the market makers to establish mutually beneficial business where xRapid txs won't fail due to insufficient liquidity or market makers get bad prices constantly.

From 10:35: "We have been strategically partnering with number of market makers..."

25 minutes ago, elias said:

Not really a level playing field if Ripple only subsidizes their market makers.

It’s called priming the pump.  VISA did it when they started too.  That’s the giant advantage that Ripple have...  a war chest to fund necessary steps on the way to that level playing field.  

It’s a bit encouraging to see how someone used to dealing with Institutional money views the current order books as very thin.  :JC_doubleup: