Sign in to follow this  
Truckdriver

Brads Garlinghouse interview with J Chatterley CNN

21 hours ago, Cooliozxrp said:

As usual our friend Brad dodging questions and not telling the real truth...no banks are using xrp it's all a big fat lie

11 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

if one day Harry Potter becomes the president of USA...

at least all we know that they do not care about the XRP price and even their CTO is selling out all his XRP.

Both of your trolling is very sub standard:JC_thinking: D minus ,  up your game , at least @Freaky tries 

the hangover funny movie GIF

This interview was a big nothing to be honest. Vague answers for the direct questions. Infos that we already know, and heard 100 times. And now i drop the A-Bomb. At some point in the future Ripple should really go to be a public company. :sarcastic:

Edited by K41105

13 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

Both of your trolling is very sub standard:JC_thinking: D minus ,  up your game , at least @Freaky tries 

the hangover funny movie GIF

Thanks for the compliment @Truckdriver.

I had my wings clipped, Diego issued me a yellow card infringement and I was unable to post this last week.

I guess the raw truth hurts, anyhow I'm back but must behave it seems.

5 hours ago, Freaky said:

Thanks for the compliment @Truckdriver.

I had my wings clipped, Diego issued me a yellow card infringement and I was unable to post this last week.

Raw truth ? That's a matter of perspective. No one knows 100 % how this is going to play out , it's just a guessing game ATM. But the odds are overwhelmingly positive IMHO of XRP being a success. I know you like playing the devil's advocate and stirring occasionally that doesn't worry me as I don't let other people affect my decision's as I DMOR. Yellow card lol oh well if you keep fudding you risk a red card. Oh well we all make our own decisions in life. 

6 hours ago, Freaky said:

So FUD is called the raw truth now eh?  Well, that’s a change from “ the voice of reason”, “ a contrarian view” or “ a more realistic perpective”  ( all subjectif nonsense terms which don’t indicate any credibility at all). 

Anyway:

You will be missed😇

7 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

So FUD is called the raw truth now eh?  Well, that’s a change from “ the voice of reason”, “ a contrarian view” or “ a more realistic perpective”  ( all subjectif nonsense terms which don’t indicate any credibility at all). 

Anyway:

You will be missed😇

this place will just turn into an echo chamber, where the remaining few will sit together singing kumbaya. 

70F3F64D-6F0B-4BD2-8AA4-41FB7A638F87.gif.9b0788b0f61f9327cbc323ab012df265.gif

something something .....echochamber.....banks won’t use XRP.....my bank did a POC but it wasn’t profitable.....something something balanced view.....how could this forum go on without me......Don Quichote was fighting windmills.....oops, medics are at my door,  someone called 911....kumbaya...kumbaya...

15 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

something something .....echochamber.....banks won’t use XRP.....my bank did a POC but it wasn’t profitable.....something something balanced view.....how could this forum go on without me......Don Quichote was fighting windmills.....oops, medics are at my door,  someone called 911....kumbaya...kumbaya...

nice boobs.:JC_doubleup:

6 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Sorry...forgot to look at what you wrote. She’s soooooo mesmerizing. Yah yah you’re right.

and now back to watching her... 

On 9/12/2019 at 7:17 PM, Tinyaccount said:

I just don’t like to see any disingenuous dodging like I saw there.  I haven’t noticed that ever before.  I would have preferred a straightforward acceptance of the fact that yes Ripple COULD manipulate price but doesn’t.  That it is actively working towards a future where they are a less significant holder.

Video Part 2 ~4:53 "I don't think anyone is position to really manipulate those prices." 

That lip purse there at the end. Not sure he believes that statement.

BGInterviewPart2XRPPrices.gif