Brads Garlinghouse interview with J Chatterley CNN

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

something something .....echochamber.....banks won’t use XRP.....my bank did a POC but it wasn’t profitable.....something something balanced view.....how could this forum go on without me......Don Qui

So FUD is called the raw truth now eh?  Well, that’s a change from “ the voice of reason”, “ a contrarian view” or “ a more realistic perpective”  ( all subjectif nonsense terms which don’t indicate a

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Molten said:

She asked some good questions.  He dodges like a politician these days.  It felt a little disingenuous when he directly quoted Coinmarketcap daily volumes in defending the question about Ripple manipulating the price.

I find that this behavior is directly dishonest and undermines his credibilty. Now they have spend so much marketing effort on pointing out that CMC volumes can't be used and then he just uses it as a convenient (but dishonest) argument for saying that Ripple sales doesn't affect price. I'm disappointed and it makes me feel that you can't trust them anymore.

10 hours ago, Molten said:

She asked some good questions.  He dodges like a politician these days.  It felt a little disingenuous when he directly quoted Coinmarketcap daily volumes in defending the question about Ripple manipulating the price.

Brad is one of the biggest scammers in the finance industry. Just look at his running eyes, this is a sign of big lie.

Before we get too down on XRP in specific, remember that ETH is also down 87.5% from its high.  Yes, XRP is a little worse at 93.4% but at that level of drop does it really matter anymore?  Also, XRP ran up quite a bit more percentage wise than ETH when it hit it's ATH. 

The alt market in general is crap... either alts bounce back at some point or the whole thing is dead and it won't matter which coin you have allegiance to.  I still think XRP has the best laid plans and the most likely path to adoption.

I'm not selling, I just wasn't particularly enthused with this interview.

4 hours ago, Esprxp said:

If one day XRP yields substantial benefits, I hope that those who speak now bow your head, collect your money and leave in peace with yourself and the rest of the world.

if one day Harry Potter becomes the president of USA...

at least all we know that they do not care about the XRP price and even their CTO is selling out all his XRP.

5 hours ago, Rune66 said:

I find that this behavior is directly dishonest and undermines his credibilty. Now they have spend so much marketing effort on pointing out that CMC volumes can't be used and then he just uses it as a convenient (but dishonest) argument for saying that Ripple sales doesn't affect price. I'm disappointed and it makes me feel that you can't trust them anymore.

support fully your opinion. Unfortunately, some will understand it very late. If you noticed many users left this forum, as a result of distrust to last events.

5 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

support fully your opinion. Unfortunately, some will understand it very late. If you noticed many users left this forum, as a result of distrust to last events.

It sure feels like a lot of people bashing xrp and ripple the company and their execs for doing the things they have done have a lot more invested than they should for such a speculative area.  Investing in this asset class should prompt people to consider these caveats to live by:

a. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose because it is quite possible that whatever  amount invested may one day go to zero.

b. Don't expect a rags to riches story.. the probability of this happening is next to zero .. because this particular asset class still operates within the greater fool theory and utility has no relationship to value currently whether you're talking about bitcoin or XRP.

11 minutes ago, richxrp said:

It sure feels like a lot of people bashing xrp and ripple the company and their execs for doing the things they have done have a lot more invested than they should for such a speculative area.  Investing in this asset class should prompt people to consider these caveats to live by:

a. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose because it is quite possible that whatever  amount invested may one day go to zero.

b. Don't expect a rags to riches story.. the probability of this happening is next to zero .. because this particular asset class still operates within the greater fool theory and utility has no relationship to value currently whether you're talking about bitcoin or XRP.

I don't think that's accurate to say that the people who didn't like the message from this interview only feel that way because they are over invested or are otherwise too emotional.  Neither is true in my case, I was simply making an objective observation.  Be careful not to perceive only the positive as it regards to XRP.

I'm not sure that people that bash xrp have any at all. 

1. Utility in time. I think it can be argued that BTC does have utility in cross boarder purchases and in cross border payments. I think XRP is being utilized by moneygram to some degree and another company had used at some point, I just can't remember what company it was. I would say I think that utility is not to the point where the price is reflective of the utility and speculation is more influential on price.