Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
T800

XRP, The Long Game / Intro to CasinoCoin!

Recommended Posts

What exactly is going live in Q4 that is supposed to drive massive value for CSC? I looked at the links below the video but didn't see anything he referenced. Is it just the Cammegh custom token going live? From what I read on that, it seems the transaction fees that generates will benefit the CSC Foundation more than anyone.

I've seen a lot of people in the XRP community shilling CSC. I'd love to learn about the most promising aspects of the project, but I've struggled to find such information. DM Logic seems to have presented CSC (in the video above) as a far quicker way to generate a return, opposed to XRP taking several more years. Can anyone help me understand the real promise behind this project in the near/mid-term?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, XRPboi said:

What exactly is going live in Q4 that is supposed to drive massive value for CSC? I looked at the links below the video but didn't see anything he referenced. Is it just the Cammegh custom token going live? From what I read on that, it seems the transaction fees that generates will benefit the CSC Foundation more than anyone.

I've seen a lot of people in the XRP community shilling CSC. I'd love to learn about the most promising aspects of the project, but I've struggled to find such information. DM Logic seems to have presented CSC (in the video above) as a far quicker way to generate a return, opposed to XRP taking several more years. Can anyone help me understand the real promise behind this project in the near/mid-term?

CasinoCoin is still in the very early stages. 

Q4 is when things start to go LIVE for the first time for CasinoCoin. 

Yes Cammegh is going live. All transactions use CSC as gas. Which is bought on the open market ( An exchange)

People that run a CRN (Community Relay node) the tx fee gets shared to them.  

I don't think this will drive price much or it may, not sure. 

Best thing to do is watch Q4. 

 

Or you can join http://CasinoCoin.chat discord to learn more. 

also  http://CSCchat.com forum.

Edited by Carnage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Carnage said:

CasinoCoin is still in the very early stages. 

Q4 is when things start to go LIVE for the first time for CasinoCoin. 

Yes Cammegh is going live. All transactions use CSC as gas. Which is bought on the open market ( An exchange)

People that run a CRN (Community Relay node) the tx fee gets shared to them.  

I don't think this will drive price much or it may, not sure. 

Best thing to do is watch Q4. 

 

Or you can join http://CasinoCoin.chat discord to learn more. 

also  http://CSCchat.com forum.

Thank you for the response. Does the team have other prospects in the pipeline that may indicate future growth for this project? These days, it's hard to tell how much value big names on an advisory board are adding value. It is common in crypto to pay distinguished executives to be 'listed' on their board of advisors, but sometimes that doesn't amount to much more than a name on a website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

kind of sick of these endless casino coin shill threads -- more i see CSC the more i just assume it's a scam 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 6:42 PM, XRPboi said:

Thank you for the response. Does the team have other prospects in the pipeline that may indicate future growth for this project? These days, it's hard to tell how much value big names on an advisory board are adding value. It is common in crypto to pay distinguished executives to be 'listed' on their board of advisors, but sometimes that doesn't amount to much more than a name on a website.

Yeah makes sense. 

 

John Caldwell, Director of Advocacy, has spoke in a video about each board member is there for a reason. 

Sometimes we hear about what they are doing, most times we don't. The same way with Ripple and NDAs. 

But all Board members work with CasinoCoin Foundation.  

 

Brandon Knowles, an executive director of casino provider Aruze Gaming,  recently joined the CasinoCoin Board of advisers. 

Link 1 :  https://www.cscchat.com/topic/895-new-casinocoin-board-of-advisor/ 

Link 2 :  https://casinocoin.org/aruze-gamings-brandon-knowles-joins-as-casinocoin-advisor/ 

 

Richard Cammegh, Managing Director of Cammegh Joined a few months ago

Link 1 :  https://casinocoin.org/richard-cammegh-joins-casinocoin-advisory-board/ 

Link 2 :  https://europeangaming.eu/portal/press-releases/2019/05/28/46226/cammegh-token-to-launch-on-casinocoin-blockchain/ 

 

They also have two more token deals to announce this year. 

Q4 is just the start.  

But if you have any questions the team is very helpful and active in discord.  :bye:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 8:21 PM, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Still, it’s nice to have some alternative scams. 

 

On 9/14/2019 at 8:03 PM, zerpdigger said:

kind of sick of these endless casino coin shill threads -- more i see CSC the more i just assume it's a scam 

Hi, Can you show me which part of CSC is a scam?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Carnage said:

Yeah makes sense. 

 

John Caldwell, Director of Advocacy, has spoke in a video about each board member is there for a reason. 

Sometimes we hear about what they are doing, most times we don't. The same way with Ripple and NDAs. 

But all Board members work with CasinoCoin Foundation.  

 

Brandon Knowles, an executive director of casino provider Aruze Gaming,  recently joined the CasinoCoin Board of advisers. 

Link 1 :  https://www.cscchat.com/topic/895-new-casinocoin-board-of-advisor/ 

Link 2 :  https://casinocoin.org/aruze-gamings-brandon-knowles-joins-as-casinocoin-advisor/ 

 

Richard Cammegh, Managing Director of Cammegh Joined a few months ago

Link 1 :  https://casinocoin.org/richard-cammegh-joins-casinocoin-advisory-board/ 

Link 2 :  https://europeangaming.eu/portal/press-releases/2019/05/28/46226/cammegh-token-to-launch-on-casinocoin-blockchain/ 

 

They also have two more token deals to announce this year. 

Q4 is just the start.  

But if you have any questions the team is very helpful and active in discord.  :bye:

 

Great to know. Thank you for sharing this information and links. Out of curiosity, are there any Ripple employees or developers close to Ripple that have commented on the CSC project? I'm not necessarily looking for a glowing endorsement, but surely there is dialogue on the subject since it is all based on the XRPL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XRPboi said:

Great to know. Thank you for sharing this information and links. Out of curiosity, are there any Ripple employees or developers close to Ripple that have commented on the CSC project? I'm not necessarily looking for a glowing endorsement, but surely there is dialogue on the subject since it is all based on the XRPL.

 

EEXYbdWXkAEhd7z.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apart from XRP, CSC is the only other digital asset I'm holding. Down quite a lot on XRP at the moment but up several thousand on CSC as I got in early. Hard to go negative when the only way is up. Still very early days for CSC but I see a greater ROI than XRP in the long term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Carnage said:

 

EEXYbdWXkAEhd7z.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. What does he mean when he says he hopes they can contribute their improvements back into rippled?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...