Sign in to follow this  
XRPboi

IMF shares “Denationalisation of Money" Book on Twitter.

I like this part: " The other important requirement of government action, if the transition to the new order is to be successful, is that all the required liberties be conceded at once, and no timid attempt be made to introduce the new order gradually . . . "

This approach has been speculated on many times via the imposed buy and sell walls for XRP at, for example $50 (Shane Elles Theory, I believe). There is also a video of a man in charge of one of the world's largest financial centers talking about turning things on all at once. Don't have time to find links for either of these at the moment. Fun for speculation.

Edited by VanGogh

18 minutes ago, VanGogh said:

I like this part: " The other important requirement of government action, if the transition to the new order is to be successful, is that all the required liberties be conceded at once, and no timid attempt be made to introduce the new order gradually . . . "

This approach has been speculated on many times via the imposed buy and sell walls for XRP at, for example $50 (Shane Elles Theory, I believe). There is also a video of a man in charge of one of the world's largest financial centers talking about turning things on all at once. Don't have time to find links for either of these at the moment. Fun for speculation.

I agree, there were several other great snippets I wanted to post (including that one), but was restricted due to the forums upload rules. 

I am familiar with the Shane Ellis theory, and I do wonder if it is relevant to the excerpt you shared. In my opinion, the delays and rolling out of regulations and "the new world order" have been extremely timid and drawn out. Hopefully things pick up soon.

I believe this is the video you are referring to. 

That either doesn't involve XRP directly, or they are all very behind schedule. 

That's the video—thank you. Grand conspiracy or not, there is a lot going on behind the curtain. We all sit from a perspective of speculation, but there sure are a lot of coincidences when you look for them. 

Unless Shane Ellis has updated his theory since I last looked,  then there is no way the theory is even slightly credible.

This ‘walking up the order book’ is naive in many ways,  but mostly because it’s assuming a static order book.  

Market makers would swoop on such a buying strategy and sell bucketloads that were not on the book at the commencement of the strategy.  They might let it climb up but only in a totally unsustainable way until they or other arbitrage parties shoved it back down.

Just saying that anyone relying on Shane Ellis to buy them a lambo is not betting on the right things.