richxrp

Brad Garlinghouse on CNN airing on 09/12

4 hours ago, invest2lose said:

sure, i do hear about it all the time, but it's still only a small % of the population that have any which is why i believe this time won't be any different.

Yes, LTC only managed to go up by $100 + during it’s halving, not bad profits if you bought in the $20s and sold at, let’s say $140🙄

On 9/13/2019 at 1:55 AM, codiusrex said:

XRP’s been a loser for more than a year which veteran members of this forum agree in countless posts. MG’s tripled its value within a fraction of the time it’s taken XRP to depreciate regardless of any TA published this year.

Many members of this forum have posted so much to defend XRP’s pathetic performance record that maybe their comments should not even be allowed to be published at all as it could easily be confused as deceptive misinformation designed to shill XRP instead of educate.

It’s a shame to see such a downhill trend hitting XRP so hard, and today’s CNN interview only damaged Ripple’s “Crazy Crypto” reputation more than it’s already struggling to survive (whatever remaining support may be at 25¢ ...for the next day or so).

pathetic GIF

WOW you are bitter.  So glad I didn't FOMO and over commit like others clearly did. 

12 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

WOW you are bitter.

Singling me out seems to be part of the “hate agenda” in this forum — mods included. I must be touching on some sensitive points here that members would rather censor; akin to a bunch of book-burning Nazis. Pat yourselves on the back with your own propaganda. Way to go. 

4 hours ago, codiusrex said:

Singling me out seems to be part of the “hate agenda” in this forum — mods included. I must be touching on some sensitive points here that members would rather censor; akin to a bunch of book-burning Nazis. Pat yourselves on the back with your own propaganda. Way to go. 

Godwin’s law in full force. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Comparing members and mods of an internet forum to people who caused the Holocaust. Way to go.

On 9/12/2019 at 6:23 PM, Zerp_Legend said:

So Ripple does sell below market price?

So Ripple has a wholesale price and a retail price. What a surprise. Can you tell me one company who has not?

10 hours ago, codiusrex said:

lol agenda.. I login like twice a month.. 

Pretty amazing how differently people interpret the same content.  I feel as though Ripple would still very much like to see a healthy XRP ecosystem.  They stand the most to gain.  I also feel as though they are very strategically distributing XRP to institutions.  I would rather they aggressively distribute XRP to insto’s that want it now and hurt the price in the short- term.  Sure, a combination of a bear market coupled with higher insto’s and programmatic (due to cmc bs #’s) sales have XRP trailing the pack in recent performance.  I’m ok with that considering utility appears to be ramping up and regulatory clarity looks to be making progress across the world.  I’m buying more NOW.

Finally, When Ripple crossed 100+ customers they announced they wouldn’t be making announcements until 200+.  They did exactly that.  Now they have been saying 200+, why all of a sudden people expect them to give us regular updates on customers?  They have stated demand is at an all-time high and they are adding 2-3 per week.  Ashish Birla mentioned his goal is 1000 customers in the next 2 years I believe earlier this year.  I see no reason for concern here.  

Sell your XRP and move on. How hard is that? Some people really like suffering I guess. And even more hilarious, they like to show it day in day out on this forum. Like that changes anything or somebody cares that they are petulant children that will never grow up. Nobody gives a ****, dear complainers, you are wasting your time and talking to yourself. Bye! :bye:

13 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

Sell your XRP and move on. How hard is that? Some people really like suffering I guess. And even more hilarious, they like to show it day in day out on this forum. Like that changes anything or somebody cares that they are petulant children that will never grow up. Nobody gives a ****, dear complainers, you are wasting your time and talking to yourself. Bye! :bye:

Oh come on, where is the fun in that. 

It's fantastic just sitting back and watching all the good news stories, blogs, conferences, announcements, new corridors, cartoons, youtubers, IoV right on our doorstep whilst the price of XRP languishes. :beach: