richxrp

Brad Garlinghouse on CNN airing on 09/12

2 hours ago, Andy_79 said:

Let's wait 10 years and see if XRP crosses 1 USD. Telling us, they're singning new banks every week but total stays at 200, getting very embarassing.

Don't lose hope mate, Bictoin wales will come and help us. Why? Because they want to get more Bitcoin:)  They buy (Pump) altcoins cheap paying in bitcoin and seeling (dump) back getting more bitcoin.

Bitcoin havling is very close 05/2020, thus rally next year lets say end 2020/2021 is very possible. The crypto market as whole will pump then, we will see the same arguments for why this crypto is best or the other one is better. The media will begin covering the crypto market more and more bla bla bla. The trick is to stay focused and don't think that this time is different. It will take a lot of time for XRP to get higher value based on utility.....

16 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

Don't lose hope mate, Bictoin wales will come and help us. Why? Because they want to get more Bitcoin:)  They buy (Pump) altcoins cheap paying in bitcoin and seeling (dump) back getting more bitcoin.

Bitcoin havling is very close 05/2020, thus rally next year lets say end 2020/2021 is very possible. The crypto market as whole will pump then, we will see the same arguments for why this crypto is best or the other one is better. The media will begin covering the crypto market more and more bla bla bla. The trick is to stay focused and don't think that this time is different. It will take a lot of time for XRP to get higher value based on utility.....

That post wins today’s C.R.U.D.🎗 award. Congrats!

Nobody beats the market , you can’t expect xrp to be in a bull market while the rest isn’t ... As long as this market is driven by speculators . Some people here act like they can  the financial infrastructure within a decade , get real . This is at least 5-10 years away before massive adoption 

Edited by Zerp_Legend

12 hours ago, codiusrex said:

XRP’s been a loser for more than a year which veteran members of this forum agree in countless posts. MG’s tripled its value within a fraction of the time it’s taken XRP to depreciate regardless of any TA published this year.

Many members of this forum have posted so much to defend XRP’s pathetic performance record that maybe their comments should not even be allowed to be published at all as it could easily be confused as deceptive misinformation designed to shill XRP instead of educate.

It’s a shame to see such a downhill trend hitting XRP so hard, and today’s CNN interview only damaged Ripple’s “Crazy Crypto” reputation more than it’s already struggling to survive (whatever remaining support may be at 25¢ ...for the next day or so).

pathetic GIF

when you sellin?

5 hours ago, Javim777 said:

Bitcoin havling is very close 05/2020, thus rally next year lets say end 2020/2021 is very possible.

This is such a popular and common thought now that it will likely have zero impact on the price because it will have been baked in for 12-24 months prior.

3 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

This is such a popular and common thought now that it will likely have zero impact on the price because it will have been baked in for 12-24 months prior.

couldn't you say the same for the previous halvening?

2 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

couldn't you say the same for the previous halvening?

No, it was a bit more unexpected with BTC being far less popular and investigated.

There's people who are literally buying only because the halvening is coming and they are expecting history to exactly repeat.

Edited by aye-epp

8 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

No, it was a bit more unexpected with BTC being far less popular and investigated.

There's people who are literally buying only because the halvening is coming and they are expecting history to exactly repeat.

i'll have to disagree, sure some of the pricing can be baked in already. but i believe we'll some some sort of mini pump up to the halvening with some sort of bull run after. to what extent, who knows.

14 hours ago, codiusrex said:

XRP’s been a loser for more than a year which veteran members of this forum agree in countless posts. MG’s tripled its value within a fraction of the time it’s taken XRP to depreciate regardless of any TA published this year.

Many members of this forum have posted so much to defend XRP’s pathetic performance record that maybe their comments should not even be allowed to be published at all as it could easily be confused as deceptive misinformation designed to shill XRP instead of educate.

It’s a shame to see such a downhill trend hitting XRP so hard, and today’s CNN interview only damaged Ripple’s “Crazy Crypto” reputation more than it’s already struggling to survive (whatever remaining support may be at 25¢ ...for the next day or so).

pathetic GIF

The question I ask myself is WHY.

XRPs price isn't where it is because a major bug was found or anything negative happening since ATH. It is in a much better state than it was at ATH, price aside. It would be one thing it was the opposite.

The much more rational stock market reflects this with MG recently.

XRP is stuck behind a bunch of shady "do nothing" coins and complacent regulators enabling whales like a Ferrari stuck in rush hour. This in my opinion is the only reason the price is where it is. 

So we shouldn't be worried, just impatient.

Edited by mrhat75

4 hours ago, invest2lose said:

i'll have to disagree, sure some of the pricing can be baked in already. but i believe we'll some some sort of mini pump up to the halvening with some sort of bull run after. to what extent, who knows.

fair enough - i urge you to keep an eye on how often you come across this talking point: "buy bitcoin before the halvening, it will skyrocket after"

not necessarily apples to apples, but LTC is a watered-down recent example

9 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

fair enough - i urge you to keep an eye on how often you come across this talking point: "buy bitcoin before the halvening, it will skyrocket after"

not necessarily apples to apples, but LTC is a watered-down recent example

sure, i do hear about it all the time, but it's still only a small % of the population that have any which is why i believe this time won't be any different.

26 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

sure, i do hear about it all the time, but it's still only a small % of the population that have any which is why i believe this time won't be any different.

That makes sense and is a good view that can't be dismissed - thanks

18 hours ago, Andy_79 said:

Let's wait 10 years and see if XRP crosses 1 USD. Telling us, they're singning new banks every week but total stays at 200, getting very embarassing.

Yes, singing banks could get embarrassing, especially if they sing the wrong tune.... how about whistling,  Dixie 😬