richxrp

Brad Garlinghouse on CNN airing on 09/12

11 hours ago, Raekwon said:

Interview delayed to tomorrow. Not the first time for Brad lol

Brad: Can you make me pretty? 

Makeup artist: I need 6 hours. 

Brad: Take your time. 

Spoilers, If you will watch the interview don't continue reading:

- Napster, 3-5 years, solving the trillion dollar problem, crawl walk run, 200 FI's using ripple, regulatory clarity, xrp not a security, level playing field, I'm long bitcoin, suitcase in a plane. 

Please feel free to add more :big_boss:

Here are the links to the interview. The same old stuff except Ria and Azimo are apparently using XRP according to Brad (watch the end of the part 1 video).

https://us.riafinancial.com/en

https://azimo.com/en

Part 1:

Part 2:

Edited by hallwaymonitor
Azimo

10 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

So Ripple does sell below market price?

Unfortunately I didn't find the reference about Ripple selling from JoelKatz, but he said once

Ripple has three different ways to sell XRP.

1) Sell OTC on normal market price.

2) Sell OTC below the market price with restriction (restriction can be how to use it/when to sell it, etc.)

2) Sell on exchanges with normal market price as well.

I hope this helps

47 minutes ago, hallwaymonitor said:

Here are the links to the interview. The same old stuff except Ria and Amizo are apparently using XRP according to Brad (watch the end of the part 1 video).

https://us.riafinancial.com/en

https://azimo.com/en

Part 1:

Part 2:

Thanks for posting. Took at quick peak at Azimo and looks like they deal with remittances to more exotic corridors (such as Nigeria and Bangladesh). Either way, the more firms ramping up use of XRP the better.

Good interview, and she did ask great questions. A few points that don't really sit well with me:

Brad denied that Ripple can control the price of XRP during the interview with Julia Chatterley. He went on to support this point by saying he following:

"Ripple can't control the price of XRP any more than the whales control the price of Bitcoin."

We are all aware of the fact that Bitcoin whales can and do control the price of Bitcoin and manipulate the markets regularly. This is precisely why regulators (i.e Jay Clayton) have said many times that they are hesitant to provide BTC ETF's. Brad chose a very contradictory point to support his statement that Ripple does not control the price of XRP, in my opinion.

When Julia asked Brad if institutions like Money Gram are buying at the market price, and if they're capable of dumping large amounts of XRP on the open market, Brad answered saying the following:

"We would hypothetically have restrictions about what they can sell."

Why hypothetically? What valid purpose is there to include that word in this context, other than to differentiate actual practices from what Ripple would do?

This is not FUD. This is simply my interpretation and feedback on issues I've been pondering since I first invested in this project, and Brads explanations of these things haven't eased my concern on them with this latest interview. I am happy to stand corrected when presented new information.

What people don't realize is BTC is king and can be manipulated very easily. If you can manipulate BTC you can control the value of all ALT Coins. If you want the price to increase for any ALT coin pump BTC and watch the immediate results.

Edited by Scout