dassy23

XRapid Volume Chart Updating Daily

@TheyLive thanks for the feedback, updated

@SquaryBone I don't think I have seen a google sheet.I know hmatejx has a tableau chart but it has to be manually updated when he gets the chance.

Also let me know if you guys would like any other xrp data charted daily. I am thinking about putting together charts of buy and sell liquidity of the top xrp exchanges or something around fake exchange volume.

Edited by dassy23

42 minutes ago, dassy23 said:

@TheyLive thanks for the feedback, updated

@SquaryBone I don't think I have seen a google sheet.I know hmatejx has a tableau chart but it has to be manually updated when he gets the chance.

Also let me know if you guys would like any other xrp data charted daily. I am thinking about putting together charts of buy and sell liquidity of the top xrp exchanges or something around fake exchange volume.

Those additions would be great and thanks again for putting this together. Is it possible to also add all (on-chain) XRP payment volume? Or, if it's possible to add a daily NVT ratio that would be great for tracking usage vs network value. If there's a way to identify XRP payment volume that's sent through Coil specifically that would be helpful.

Edited by Mpolnet

Its nice. However, when I compared it to Bitso's overall volume each day for XRP/MXN corridor , its like almost 90% of Bitso volume for that corridors. I've kept track of that corridor before and there's definately not a 90% increase. Volume has been higher lately but its been increasing through the year since about April/May. Still, its a pretty nice set of data to keep track of. It does seem that there is some volume for x-rapid now though.

The peaks do match up though, so it looks like a pretty good approximation.

Edited by Archbob

4 hours ago, aye-epp said:

any clues how to find this?

I was referring to the below thread, but apparently that's not coins.ph volume (I skimmed it). Sorry, my bad. I do like it being a google sheet though. 

@Mpolnet Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into putting the On-chain transactions and NVT ratio into a table this weekend. As for the Coil transactions I need to think about how I would filter for those specific accounts. If anybody has any ideas how to find those accounts let me know.

@cmbartley Thanks for the feedback, I will update that. Yes the record count is number of successful transactions in that corridor.

On 9/9/2019 at 11:17 PM, dassy23 said:

Hi Guys, I  put together a chart that shows xrapid volume on the Bitstamp to Bitso and Bitstamp to Coins.ph corridors. It updates daily at 530am PST.

I used hmatejx's queries, his scripts are here https://github.com/hmatejx/xrapid_search.

https://coil.com/p/Dassy/X-Rapid-Corridor-Volume-TX-Count-Charts/mLfBmK0Vh

Cheers

How do we know this is actual xRapid volume? And would this be all xRapid volume?