I think gaming could be pretty big. They will have to have some better tax laws and better clarity for it to work and to make any sense. Right now it would be a taxable event every time some one would use it. What a freaking nightmare. I can’t imagine any gamer keeping track of this.  The IRS and the SEC need get their A$$es in gear and make this right and implement some fair taxing. It’s really pointless to use crypto for anything now. The taxes can murder you if your not careful. 

4 hours ago, RipDip said:

Billions? you think almost 1/3 of the world are aspiring gamers?! come on....

There are plenty of gamers in this world that would play knowing they could make thousands of week playing it.

1 hour ago, Gangus said:

I think gaming could be pretty big. They will have to have some better tax laws and better clarity for it to work and to make any sense. Right now it would be a taxable event every time some one would use it. What a freaking nightmare. I can’t imagine any gamer keeping track of this.  The IRS and the SEC need get their A$$es in gear and make this right and implement some fair taxing. It’s really pointless to use crypto for anything now. The taxes can murder you if your not careful. 

The game has taxes built into it. When players convert their kills to xrp they go into our vitrual mall. Here they will buy anything from gift cards to houses. Sales taxes will apply and every gamer will be consider a self contractors, they will be required to follow all there countries laws.

The game has taxes built into it. When players convert their kills to xrp they go into our vitrual mall. Here they will buy anything from gift cards to houses. Sales taxes will apply and every gamer will be consider a self contractors, they will be required to follow all there countries laws.

50 minutes ago, RizaCity said:

The game has taxes built into it. When players convert their kills to xrp they go into our vitrual mall. Here they will buy anything from gift cards to houses. Sales taxes will apply and every gamer will be consider a self contractors, they will be required to follow all there countries laws.

Hmmm, I really don’t see how they can do that. Say someone has 3000 XRP that they bought just now at .25, but didn’t start using it until $1.00(not likely LOL). The user is still responsible for those short term capital gains. In order for it to be put in the game and not create a taxable event, the user would have to use his/her XRP immediately. Even then it could still create a gain or loss due to volatility. Maybe I’m missing something. Please clarify, I would love to know how they are going to work around this. 

Edited by Gangus

12 minutes ago, Gangus said:

Hmmm, I really don’t see how they can do that. Say someone has 3000 XRP that they bought just now at .25, but didn’t start using it until $1.00(not likely LOL). The user is still responsible for those short term capital gains. In order for it to be put in the game and not create a taxable event, the user would have to use his/her XRP immediately. Even then it could still create a gain or loss due to volatility. Maybe I’m missing something. Please clarify, I would love to know how they are going to work around this. 

Thank You for taking time to message me...please take another moment to re-read the project. I think you missed some important parts...like I'm not asking anyone for money. Not trying to scam anyone, just trying to make xrp #1.  The whole point of this game is to create a game that gives gamers a career and gives xrp the mainstream. The gamers will have a single wallet that over the years will accumulate hundreds of millions of xrps. The dream is that this single wallet will have a value in the hundreds of billions, even trillions. 

If you want to play fund manager just focus on that, because now it looks like you want to create a game, but also have an XRP investment to manage. To be honest I dont see the synergy between XRP and the game, just pick one and focus on that. Personally I would focus on the game, because the idea isn't bad. 

1 hour ago, popeji said:

If you want to play fund manager just focus on that, because now it looks like you want to create a game, but also have an XRP investment to manage. To be honest I dont see the synergy between XRP and the game, just pick one and focus on that. Personally I would focus on the game, because the idea isn't bad. 

The point of the xrp wallet is that the value of xrp will go up. So if the wallet is worth 50 million today and a 100 billion in five years, we take ten percent and convert it into zombies monthly. But, the game itself will continue to grow in membership fees and it will continue to by xrp. The idea is to give xrp a purpose and daily use. Gamers will spend what they've earned at RizaCityMall...goods will sell in xrp currency. RizaCity will cover this cost and deduct that amount from the gamers wallet or cash account. Merchants will get paid in cash instantly by RizaCity. 

10 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

na, csc is taking over the gaming industry with its built in KYC and AML. Already partnerships with cammegh and egamingfund...

xrp will be mainly for finance

Like several ppl mentioned b4, CSC is catering more to the gambling gaming industry. This is not to say that the CSC platform won't or can't step into video gaming as there is more than enough room. However, Ripple has already made forays into the "video" gaming industry with Forte alongside Andreessen-Horowitz (via their a16z Crypto Fund) and Coinbase. Here are some article about their collaboration: 

1. A Big Bet on Blockchain and Gaming: Ripple and Forte Announce $100 Million Fund
  2. Ripple’s Xpring Helps Launch a $100 Million Fund for Game Developers
  3. Forging the Future of Games
  4. Kabam and eSports veteran Kevin Chou turns to blockchain games with Forte startup
  5. Forte and Ripple form $100 million fund for mainstream blockchain games
  6. Forte is betting Ripple’s tech will create the blockchain gaming metaverse
  7. Forte’s $100 million Ripple-backed fund draws top developers at GDC, says COO Wakeford in interview

13 hours ago, RizaCity said:

RizaCity is an app that is similar to Pokemon Go, gamers will download the app and chase zombies around their respective cities.

Now that you have the idea..when the demo?

47 minutes ago, Malloy said:

Now that you have the idea..when the demo?

Im giving it away for free...i dont have the capital or the means to build it. But, if someone wants to build it I would be happy to help them. I'll make mine when xrp goes to over a $1000 a coin.