RizaCity

Billions of gamers using xrp

6 hours ago, RizaCity said:

Thank You for taking time to message me...please take another moment to re-read the project. I think you missed some important parts...like I'm not asking anyone for money. Not trying to scam anyone, just trying to make xrp #1.  The whole point of this game is to create a game that gives gamers a career and gives xrp the mainstream. The gamers will have a single wallet that over the years will accumulate hundreds of millions of xrps. The dream is that this single wallet will have a value in the hundreds of billions, even trillions. 

I love the overall game idea and think people would love it. I wish I knew more about the gaming industry and had the means to help you put it all together. I wouldn’t know where to begin, but I think you eventually find someone that can and will. I love the enthusiasm you have as well. I think you should put a quality video demoing the whole picture and your vision of the game. This will show people how the whole game will work and would give you more of a chance of the right person seeing it. If you get enough people excited with a good demo I’m sure the right person will see it. Not trying to be funny, but maybe make an video/demo and show it to Ripple themselves. They obviously are not afraid of donating money/XRP to grow the ecosystem. You could then watch this thing come together as you have it visioned and watch it grow. I know everyone hates Ripple selling XRP and donating XRP, but the truth is that it needs to happen for this thing to unfold to its true potential. I honestly think this thing isn’t going to take off like its suppose to until the majority of XRP is out of escrow and in circulation which could take 2-3 years maybe longer. I really freaking hope it’s sooner than that but i’m prepared to wait and see. Take advantage of what they are doing now,  because when all XRP is in circulation and out of Ripple’s control the opportunity will be long gone. I really hope it works out for you man. At least your trying vs complaining about the price right now. Good Luck!!!!!!!

Yes but...what is the point of this post?

• Are you looking for funds?
  • Are you looking for developers?
  • Are you looking for visibility?

I don't get it. Just random ideas in a post. 

To me it might have potential, but it needs a shitload of funds as every decent game you want to develop.

12 minutes ago, tulo said:

Yes but...what is the point of this post?

• Are you looking for funds?
  • Are you looking for developers?
  • Are you looking for visibility?

I don't get it. Just random ideas in a post. 

To me it might have potential, but it needs a shitload of funds as every decent game you want to develop.

Just want someone to take it and run with....I'll help anyone for free...ill make my reward from xrp...like so many others

9 hours ago, Gangus said:

I honestly think this thing isn’t going to take off like its suppose to until the majority of XRP is out of escrow and in circulation which could take 2-3 years maybe longer

I think it will take more than 15 years for the majority of XRP to be out of escrow

1 hour ago, JBW said:

I think it will take more than 15 years for the majority of XRP to be out of escrow

Gosh I hope not, but you could be right.

31 minutes ago, Gangus said:

Gosh I hope not, but you could be right.

I hope I am wrong but to be realistic it could take some time. The 1B per month is not really working

5 hours ago, JBW said:

I hope I am wrong but to be realistic it could take some time. The 1B per month is not really working

If RL held a 1 day sale, available to existing active wallets only; how many would you buy for 

$.001/XRP?

$.01/XRP?

$.1/XRP?

Proceeds could go to RL or anyone RL chooses... that is not important.

I know I would double my holdings (at least) Even at the highest sale price I listed.

Im sure it would move at least a billion XRP and activate a ton of new wallets