Sign in to follow this  
Truckdriver

Level Playing Field Video

2 hours ago, elias said:

The Global Collpase?

Global Collapse is a propaganda campaign getting pushed by Russian intel through sites like Zero Hedge that have gained a foothold in the crypto community. They’re trying to push down market sentiment. We’re likely to see a recession and they’d rather it be worse in the US so they went after low tier investors  with this.

23 minutes ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Global Collapse is a propaganda campaign getting pushed by Russian intel through sites like Zero Hedge that have gained a foothold in the crypto community. They’re trying to push down market sentiment. We’re likely to see a recession and they’d rather it be worse in the US so they went after low tier investors  with this.

Source?

5 hours ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

After watching this video I just double down on XRP. 

Edited by Scout

4 hours ago, XRPboi said:

Source?

To be clear... you're looking for a source from me that a conspiracy spread exclusively in the crypto community and exclusively by Zero Hedge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge) -- a site run by a money-laundering Bulgarian who stole $780M in insider trading and subsequently had his license revoked, only to then start a suspiciously Pro-Russian / pro-alt-right "finance" site pushing the same rhetoric as Russian propaganda... you want a source from me that proves beyond a shred of doubt that this is not a website you should trust?

You need to think more critically about the media you consume.

11 hours ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

To be clear... you're looking for a source from me that a conspiracy spread exclusively in the crypto community and exclusively by Zero Hedge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge) -- a site run by a money-laundering Bulgarian who stole $780M in insider trading and subsequently had his license revoked, only to then start a suspiciously Pro-Russian / pro-alt-right "finance" site pushing the same rhetoric as Russian propaganda... you want a source from me that proves beyond a shred of doubt that this is not a website you should trust?

You need to think more critically about the media you consume.

Just for the sake of argument, I’d say that Zero Hedge contains some interesting food for thought. Critical thinking should be applied before trusting them blindly (but the same applies to almost every source out there, including the most established).

What’s really funny is how some sources predict global recession / USD collapse for decades and people still listen. Oh, well, some people just want the world to burn.

I think the "global cash dashboard" at 6:07 is interesting. Note the 'pay from [select bank]' for ordering business stuff, and an overview of cash in different currencies at different banks from different continents. Easy and quick payment request, digital identity, quick overview of corporate funds from many different banks, quick screening, quick payments, traceability.. that's how it should be

Reminds me of this podcast (50:40 -> treasury department of big corporates 'have many banks around the world' -> difficult connection problem -> Ripple released software to connect corporates and banks in q3 2018)

Edited by mike91