3 hours ago, dr_ed said:

In the short term...maybe up to 5 years, BTC might make a lot of people wealthy. I don't dispute that. It doesn't change anything about the fundamental flaws that can't and won't ever be fixed.  

I'm glad a few of us can see that the Emperor has no clothes. When will the world see it? That is the $64,000,000,000 question.

And speaking of questions, what is your preferred source for purchasing VET?

3 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

I'm glad a few of us can see that the Emperor has no clothes. When will the world see it? That is the $64,000,000,000 question.

And speaking of questions, what is your preferred source for purchasing VET?

I bought some on Oceanex using the XRP/VET pair, but the liquidity is not great, so you have to buy slowly. I am now probably going to try to buy it on Kucoin. Binance was the best but I'm no longer able to use it.

Uphold is about to list TRX, and I'm hoping they might add VET as well. They are adding 15 new coins, supposedly and they have not all been announced yet.

16 hours ago, WuWei said:

"You explored Coil's technology for web content monetization and were able to apprehend what this might mean for adoption of digital assets and XRP. "  I believe you meant to say "comprehend"  Autocorrect is a pita sometimes....

Apprehend is one of those vexing verbs that have completely different meanings depending on the context. 

This is the context in which I'm using it:

"to grasp the meaning of; understand, especially intuitively; perceive."   Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/apprehend

Regardless, thank you for reading, and also thanks for letting me know about a possible grammar issue - hopefully the blogs end up with 99.9% correct spelling / grammar. 

15 hours ago, XRPboi said:

It often feels like it is all easier explained by a few large players controlling the market as they please.

There's a few insiders at various exchanges that know the major players.  I think you are currently not far off the mark, however; It certainly feels that, on social media anyway, the only people left in the Bitcoin forums are the original investors, bear market bagholders, and a few high-volume-posting paid shills that they've hired to protect Bitcoin. 

But that's just my intuition based on social media activity and interactions I've had.  The BTC forums were a LOT more active back in 'the 'ole Bitcoin days.'  Now all the new projects seem to be around XRP, at a pace that is a multiple of new projects on other competing networks. 

5 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

@Hodor Do you think the days of crypto being worth extraordinary sums is over? Is it possible XRP could be worth $20,000 one day?? Who would have ever thought Bitcoin could be worth $20,000 just a few years ago. Messes with the mind. 

Nice write up! 

it's certainly possible for xrp to be $20,000 one day...maybe 2030, maybe 2050, maybe 2100. Those who argue marketcap can shut it. If XRP becomes what I think it'll become then the volumes will be massive and price will be expensiveeeeee

48 minutes ago, Hodor said:

There's a few insiders at various exchanges that know the major players.  I think you are currently not far off the mark, however; It certainly feels that, on social media anyway, the only people left in the Bitcoin forums are the original investors, bear market bagholders, and a few high-volume-posting paid shills that they've hired to protect Bitcoin. 

But that's just my intuition based on social media activity and interactions I've had.  The BTC forums were a LOT more active back in 'the 'ole Bitcoin days.'  Now all the new projects seem to be around XRP, at a pace that is a multiple of new projects on other competing networks. 

Not to mention Max the Kaiser constantly bigging up the BIT on RT, But DASH is putting egg on his face. 

3 hours ago, Hodor said:

Apprehend is one of those vexing verbs that have completely different meanings depending on the context. 

This is the context in which I'm using it:

"to grasp the meaning of; understand, especially intuitively; perceive."   Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/apprehend

Regardless, thank you for reading, and also thanks for letting me know about a possible grammar issue - hopefully the blogs end up with 99.9% correct spelling / grammar. 

Thank You!  I always appreciate when someone adds to my understanding of a subject or even the words used to describe something. I had no idea of this parallel meaning and I therefore failed to apprehend it's correct use. Keep up the good work Hodor.....