Sign in to follow this  
JBW

SBI CEO “We Will Use The Virtual Currency XRP For Remittance”

I think natural adoption over buying shares to persuade a company would make the xrp price much higher. I understand you don't care how, I sort of care, but not really. By the way the gibberish was Pig Latin. It was invented in the United States to avoid the FED's from being able to decipher cocaine deals in the late seventies and eighties (phone tap). Eventually the gentleman gave up and turned himself in over a bucket of fried chicken. Now he works for the FED's in witness protection. 

4 hours ago, peanut56 said:

I think natural adoption over buying shares to persuade a company would make the xrp price much higher. I understand you don't care how, I sort of care, but not really. By the way the gibberish was Pig Latin. It was invented in the United States to avoid the FED's from being able to decipher cocaine deals in the late seventies and eighties (phone tap). Eventually the gentleman gave up and turned himself in over a bucket of fried chicken. Now he works for the FED's in witness protection. 

You forgot to add the y's at the end.

President Kitao said, “When remittance overseas, xCurrent. In the future, xRapid. In other words , we will use the virtual currency XRP (ripple) for remittance. Relationship with SBI Remit, SBI Ripple Aisa and SBI Group "We are developing a system that works with deep-rooted Southeast Asian banks. We will embody this in the not-too-distant future and build a next-generation financial infrastructure."

After that, I put my power into the words when I came to talk about MoneyTap, a money transfer app for smartphones that uses Ripple's technology. “We are focusing on making money taps into the Group's flagship product. We are going to have various relationships with Ripple in the US, and this alliance is very significant.” Emphasis.

“To improve the existing infrastructure, MoneyTap will eliminate the“ triple troubles (such as initial installation costs) ”for member stores. US Ripple will also join as a money tap shareholder. "

Source (translated to English using Google translate): https://coinpost.jp/?p=104877