MFSConnector

MFS token XRPL based ICO Airdrop & Lottery

Screenshot_1.png.fda0e55bde295b8ed4274dc0aa5588ec.png

Unfortunately right now in such early stage of the development we could list our MFS token on the exchanges.   We had some bad experience with BTC Alpha that didn’t list our token charging us 2 BTC. We decided to focus more on the community building. We need more people to HOLD MFS tokens. We need more funds to be raised as a donation in Lottery Air Drop in order to be good in the following years to deliver the good project and expectations. We believe and expect that XRP Ecosystem grows in following years. So it would be much easier to list on any exchange that uses XRP Gateway. Also in the following years tokens build on XRP Ledger would be more common and recognized. We are happy that we are early in the game. Spread the word about MFS and help us grow and benefit from our community!

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

I have no telegram.

Why not send the airdrop (100 MFS) to each xrp address with a trustline?

Yes this is good idea. But in the other hand we want real community members to be in our telegram group. Send your address here if you have trust line, we'll send you an air drop. 

58 minutes ago, MFSConnector said:

Yes this is good idea. But in the other hand we want real community members to be in our telegram group. Send your address here if you have trust line, we'll send you an air drop. 

Telegram is a killer for your Airdrop.
You should initially send to everyone with add a trustline.
Later you can change that.
And no, I will not send my address here.

44 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Telegram is a killer for your Airdrop.
You should initially send to everyone with add a trustline.
Later you can change that.
And no, I will not send my address here.

Ok. Thanks for your good advice! 

On 9/5/2019 at 7:35 AM, MFSConnector said:

We choose Ripex because it is build on open source on GitHub. So we have stable version for the community to use it. Because there is no good stable "exe." build of it to install in the internet right now. You can download it on our web-site and install without any problems. 

This guy doesn't know that his own wallet is written in javascript, which requires no install. Also doesn't know that it should be a .js or .html because it's a web app.

Stable exe? Took me 6 years to port ripple software to c# and build a stable exe wallet. 

Edited by jargoman

9 hours ago, jargoman said:

This guy doesn't know that his own wallet is written in javascript, which requires no install. Also doesn't know that it should be a .js or .html because it's a web app.

Stable exe? Took me 6 years to port ripple software to c# and build a stable exe wallet. 

Bsht! Just download install & use!

Here is the prove: https://mfs-xrpl.com/rippex.zip Screenshot_1.thumb.png.10182976b2492290aa6eb72de0dbd949.png

Edited by MFSConnector

677ff2bacb21a43e11c2c9d21eb9973c.jpg.369740e1e6e41f9fb69f0f60bdf53093.jpg

Why MFS project is anonymous right now?

We choose to work this way in order to concentrate more on real value building. Many projects ICO’s in 2017 were presenting them self’s as open public companies with many faces of team members and e.t.c. But unfortunately most of them were just hype and fake show. We are not making hype or fake one day show. Our goal is to stay and develop for a very long time. Now the main goal is just to increase members of MFS Token holders. As we grow – the community is becoming more and more relevant.

Crypto industry has many examples of successful anonymous crypto projects. One and the greatest one is BITCOIN by itself. It is created just by one standing man with single white paper and revolutionary idea. Who is Satoshi Nakomoto? Is it one man or organization? No one will give you exact answer.

The other great example of success is Dogecoin. What is this coin is all about? It doesn’t even have a white paper or great team of developers. But it has millions of members who hold use and trade this dogecoin everyday. This coin is even listed on regulated crypto exchange called Kraken! Do you believe that this coin was created just for fun?

MFS is inspired by many examples in crypto space. We choose to concentrate on the most important part of any crypto project is creating community of MFS HODLERS! This is our way and we are running this Initial Community Offering just for fun and entertainment so people could have fun and play lottery airdrop with 100% win rate and increase their MFS holdings. We are not encouraging anyone to invest buy or play more than he or she is able to afford to lose.