Jump to content
MFSConnector

MFS token XRPL based ICO Airdrop & Lottery

Recommended Posts

www.mfs-xrpl.com ---

This is ICO (initial community offering) - the main goal is to create community that supports and trade with one another in trust with no fear.

WHAT IS MFS TOKEN? Global decentralized token based on distributed ledger technology Distributed ledger technology (DLT) is a digital system for recording the transaction of assets in which the transactions and their details are recorded in multiple places at the same time. Unlike traditional databases, distributed ledgers have no central data store or administration functionality.

jorney.jpg

 

Screenshot_1.png.25ccfb6a6e08a1d4cab29084925cbf70.png

https://xrpscan.com/account/razccN2G1Q3UcGSiRjGNM8xqgowMxDiGhv

 

TRADE ON THE LARGEST DEX

Screenshot_2.png.ebb0b9433f9a85c19b2931f036de8fff.png

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/MFS:razccN2G1Q3UcGSiRjGNM8xqgowMxDiGhv/XRP?interval=1d&range=1y&type=line

 

Edited by MFSConnector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its interesting that your promoting Rippex desktop wallet on your site, but Rippex is no longer.  Don't get me wrong, I still use Rippex version of their wallet and building on the XRPL is a great idea :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, DarthTrader said:

scam

That's ok! If you call it SCAM. Every crypto project and startup is called scam somehow. But time will show is it a scam or not. If you afraid to get free 1000 MFS tokens or play lottery air drop just for fun it is your choice. In the other hand we focus on real value building the community. And it is our main goal is to build solid base before we introduce our own exchange and other products. It will take time. But without community it is useless. By the way look at this DOG and it's web-site, why don't you call it SCAM also?

https://dogecoin.com/

MFS_SCAM.jpg.16e7304c63cd9266e28fd3b1ee934555.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pucksterpete said:

Its interesting that your promoting Rippex desktop wallet on your site, but Rippex is no longer.  Don't get me wrong, I still use Rippex version of their wallet and building on the XRPL is a great idea :)

We choose Ripex because it is build on open source on GitHub. So we have stable version for the community to use it. Because there is no good stable "exe." build of it to install in the internet right now. You can download it on our web-site and install without any problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MFSConnector said:

That's ok! If you call it SCAM. Every crypto project and startup is called scam somehow. But time will show is it a scam or not. If you afraid to get free 1000 MFS tokens or play lottery air drop just for fun it is your choice. In the other hand we focus on real value building the community. And it is our main goal is to build solid base before we introduce our own exchange and other products. It will take time. But without community it is useless. By the way look at this DOG and it's web-site, why don't you call it SCAM also?

If you want to make a serious contribution, you would rule differently. Besides, what do you think about how many of these ICOs have taken place over the past years? Do you think we do not know how easy it is to create a currency on the XRPL? You just want to make some 100$ out of inexperienced users.

But funny picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DarthTrader said:

If you want to make a serious contribution, you would rule differently. Besides, what do you think about how many of these ICOs have taken place over the past years? Do you think we do not know how easy it is to create a currency on the XRPL? You just want to make some 100$ out of inexperienced users.

But funny picture

Ok! Think what you think! It is easy to create on XLM DEX also! On ERC 20- anyone could create tokens. But it is not easy to create community. And this is what we are doing. Our main focus is ICO - INITIAL COMMUNITY OFFERING . PEOPLE ARE THE POWER!

Edited by MFSConnector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DarthTrader said:

Made a picture in paint and made a 5 minutes video within 24 minutes.

congratulations it seems you are worst scamer of all time :drinks:

good luck budy

We got your point. We respect your opinion. Any way if you open Trust Line for MFS token, Get - 100 000 MFS AIR DROP for YOU! I like you!

you made me laugh!

Edited by MFSConnector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey. Please tell me why your site does not have reliable address, phone number, names and team work experience, as on other projects? why such anonymity? this causes distrust!
I believe in ladger technology, but all you have now is a website and tokens that you can’t even sell at a market price without a pending order.

Edited by BR0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BR0 said:

Hey. Please tell me why your site does not have reliable address, phone number, names and team work experience, as on other projects? why such anonymity? this causes distrust!
I believe in ladger technology, but all you have now is a website and tokens that you can’t even sell at a market price without a pending order.

Hey all the information you need is provided on the web-site feel free to contact us. You say why anonymity? - Ask that from Satoshi Nakamoto. Or Bearableguy123 

Edited by MFSConnector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...