kenrino

Ripple makes two high profile signings for new Government Relations team - 'Thrilled to announce I have joined the amazing team @Ripple. Thank you to @michellebond111 and @s_alderoty for this tremendous opportunity and looking forward to jumping in!'

Ripple's not f****ing around with either of the two issues that Brad alluded to as having been responsible for their stalled progress with xrp adoption: gov't regulations (Bond, Hammond, and Friedman, & of course, the WSJ letter to Congress) & building out the necessary liquidity (MoneyGram, R3/SBI, and Institutional xrp sales)  I believe that we'll start seeing some major progress here soon. 

Ripple is doing an amazing job. I will be happy to see Brad Retires, because it means he'll be up there with bill gates and Jeff Bazos, but then again maybe he is were he wants to be and it makes him happy. For all the kind talk and techy P.R. program, over the course of years Ripple has acquired some very influential people with connections to the highest order of governments. Ripple may very well may become one of the most powerful corporations in the world.