Sign in to follow this  
kenrino

Ron Hammond has joined Ripple as the Manager of Government relations. He was in charge of the creation of the Crypto Taxonomy Act.

1 hour ago, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

This doesn't seem to have excited the same interest as other recent appointments. Is he any good?

They don't need to be. It's a symbolic gesture by Ripple to try and look legit by signing up has beens who have run their tenure .

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

They don't need to be. It's a symbolic gesture by Ripple to try and look legit by signing up has beens who have run their tenure .

Now I know your full of FUD Has Been?? I guess experience in this area counts for $hit???  I guess he's been promoted to his level of incompetence...   

4 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

Now I know your full of FUD Has Been?? I guess experience in this area counts for $hit???  I guess he's been promoted to his level of incompetence...   

What would be his incentive to join a startup from his current position ?

Oh that's right, Ripples big war chest. Don't blame any of them, I'd do the same.

Edited by Freaky

5 minutes ago, Freaky said:

What would be his incentive to join a startup from his current position ?

Oh that's right, Ripples big war chest. Don't blame any of them, I'd do the same.

But you called him a has been and now your diverting... Please explain why he would be considered a has been(your own words!)

3 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

But you called him a has been and now your diverting... Please explain why he would be considered a has been(your own words!)

Because they would not leave the positions of authority they are in to jump into a Bullsh$t titled role offered by a startup. Money talks.

Likely feeling the pressure of not performing in their current roles, and along comes this opportunity to bail

Edited by Freaky

Just now, Freaky said:

Because they would not leave the positions of authority they are in to jump into a Bullsh$t titled role offered by a startup. Money talks.

Your reasoning is terribly flawed, and you seriously don't have a rebuttal to what you say other than some B.S statement you pulled out your @ss.  I mean it would have been better if you just didn't reply to the initial statement.  You kind of outted yourself a bit here.

10 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

Your reasoning is terribly flawed, and you seriously don't have a rebuttal to what you say other than some B.S statement you pulled out your @ss.  I mean it would have been better if you just didn't reply to the initial statement.  You kind of outted yourself a bit here.

It's my opinion, I'm entitled to it. If you think it's flawed, great, I applaude you. Well done Sir.:JC_doubleup:

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

******* guy is like 26 years old, what do you mean has been?  If he's a has been you have to be a straight **** up lol.