You are all delusional

I had an account before called xxkatxx and I was banned because I told everyone that XRP is just a money grab and that it will keep going down.

It was $1 when I said that and look at it now, it's $0.24.

I told you then to sell as fast as you can whatever you have, even if it at loss because you will loose much more if you keep it.

XRP was and will be just a scam. And you have to be pretty stupid not to realise that. I mean, srsly, what part of not a decentralised coin you don't get? Wtf? 

There are a lot of delusional people here, but maybe for some there's still hope. So if my message helps a few realise that, that it means something. Even if it saves one person, it's still better than nobody. So for all who still own this bs coin get rid of it asap before it ruins you for good

Notice that whenever btc goes up, XRP follows for a very short period then price stays down.

When BTC was 6000 and climbed to 12000, XRP should have doubled like all the other coins. But instead price only increased by 5% or so.

Thats because the ******* XRP owner is dumping and profiting from you fools!

Edited by xxkatxx2

4 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

I've sold...

... all of my FIAT for banker scam coin XRP :lol:

It's not a banker scam coin. It's just a scam coin.

Banks will roll their own coins when they want, they don't need this XRP bs.

While the scammers behind XRP are now millionares because of you, they don't belong in the banker elite. They are just common thiefs

4 minutes ago, xxkatxx2 said:

It's not a banker scam coin. It's just a scam coin.

Banks will roll their own coins when they want, they don't need this XRP bs.

While the scammers behind XRP are now millionares because of you, they don't belong in the banker elite. They are just common thiefs

Humour me...

Out of the top 100 coins by market cap, how many exist to only fund their creators in the way Ripple is scamming us?

Just wondering how many forums you have to join up to do your charitable deed here?

15 minutes ago, xxkatxx2 said:

I had an account before called xxkatxx and I was banned because I told everyone that XRP is just a money grab and that it will keep going down.

I told you then to sell as fast as you can whatever you have, even if it at loss because you will loose much more if you keep it.

XRP was and will be just a scam. And you have to be pretty stupid not to realise that. I mean, srsly, what part of not a decentralised coin you don't get? Wtf? 

There are a lot of delusional people here, but maybe for some there's still hope. So if my message helps a few realise that, that it means something. Even if it saves one person, it's still better than nobody. So for all who still own this bs coin get rid of it asap before it ruins you for good

Thankyou for saving us AND calling us stupid. You're like the world's biggest crypto superhero and an A-hole at the same time. Nicely done.

19 minutes ago, xxkatxx2 said:

Without proper sources or documentation one has to consider this as trolling.   Thread locked.