Mpolnet

SBI to Pay Shareholder Dividend in XRP

2 hours ago, Honeybee said:

Let's assume that 10% of the 8 million customers actually take a quick look at XRP ... blah blah blah ... how many relatives and friends would they casually talk to about this?

The raw math is something to behold as well. 

There comes a point of investment & adoption numbers where it won't take much at all to slurp up supply ... I'll let traders figure it out for themselves.  :sun_bespectacled:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hodor said:

The raw math is something to behold as well. 

There comes a point of investment & adoption numbers where it won't take much at all to slurp up supply ... I'll let traders figure it out for themselves.  :sun_bespectacled:

When it comes to price I am completely agnostic and willing to wait for another two years or longer at .16 or lower, if that is how it pans out.  But I agree with you.  Surpluses will be mopped up when events happen and at that point the price will shoot.  The Japanese are one of the markets I believe are a good candidate to go first, but it could equally happen in India, Brazil or the Philippines or Mexico. 

There are many places in the world where a local event and local populations could catch XRPmania.  The opportunity to make a lot of money from a small investment in the "bankers" coin is the sort of meme that could go viral and explode.  I am actually surprised it has not happened yet, but I am always wrong about predicting timing.

Edited by Julian_Williams

11 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

This

What’s the problem? They ain’t throwing millions of XRP to be sold, you and your crew should be more than happy.... damned if you and dammed if you don’t

relax, chill and take a beer  

up or down at the end of the day, let’s just think you chose red and the wheel is still spinning

😂 had a few beers and chilling so if it made less than no sense, like many crap posts, forgive me..... it’s bloody hot though:beach: 

So each shareholder will get 30 XRP regardless of whether they own 100 shares or 1 million shares. What do you think people are going to do with their XRP? I guessing the majority of them will just think it's a gimmick and forget about them. I mean $7.50 worth of XRP isn't going to motivate most people to open an account on an exchange or learn about XRP use cases. I think it's great that SBI is trying to teach at the public about XRP, but I don't expect too much out of this.

Or 30 XRP per 100 shares? Dividends are always on a per share(s) base

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk