Sign in to follow this  
T800

XRP Community Is Threatening a ‘Takeover’ if Ripple Execs Keep Dumping

11 minutes ago, T800 said:

Pff, they are threatening with a fork of XRP... and then? We have another random coin no one is using for anything but speculation that will massively grow in price because they are not dumping it? Or are they going to onboard banks themselves and write a softwarepackage for banks to do domestic transfers.

Question for these petitioners: Is it dumping if I sell XRP as well? What if there is a whale out there that holds a few million and they decide to sell? Is that dumping? Is it a specific number at  which it becomes dumping? Or is conditional upon the person doing the selling? If it is the latter, what would be the conditions which would make it, in your minds, acceptable for Ripple to sell, and how much? And what makes these conditions anything other than a simple practice in arbitrary control?

Also, lol at the 60 day ultimatum.

12 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

This Bitlord sounds to me like someone who forks XRP, has 100bln BitLord coins, throws 50bln on the market and then goes on selling the other 50bln gradually via escrow.

Novermber 17th 2022, comment on BitlordCoinChat.com: "So Bitlord is dumping tens of millions of BLC (BitLordCoin) onto the one thin exchange that accepts it, tanking the price hard on a daily basis!! As a community we should not accept this.  I propose a fork of BLC to show how strong a community we are!!!"

3 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Pff, they are threatening with a fork of XRP... and then? We have another random coin no one is using for anything but speculation that will massively grow in price because they are not dumping it? Or are they going to onboard banks themselves and write a softwarepackage for banks to do domestic transfers.

Let them fork it. Once it grows in price I'm selling.

3 hours ago, T800 said:

I say let them go for it. Let's see if and how Ripple responds. This will be great to see how far this escalates.

It's more exciting than watching the price take a **** every few weeks.