1 hour ago, TheEmotionalInvestor said:

What is with all the negativity being directed at me first by truck driver who has since deleted his bullying post and now you.

I would like to lodge a formal complaint with the forum moderators for this behaviour which breeches the xrpchat rules.

Out of respect for Hodor I will no longer engage with you or give you the satisfaction of responding to your nasty comments in his thread, which is just trolling me.

I only deleted my post for respect for Hodor and as you deleted your post calling me   "  a condescending **** head " . I was actually OOL for your post. I see your new ( possibly?) and your attack at Brad was not appreciated so now you going to play the victim and cry wolf " Emotional " investor , if your going to throw sh*t , expect it back. So be productive in this forum and don't jump on board with the few idiots that only here to rubbish Ripple. 

29 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I rarely block people, so I'm aware of the banal and torpor-inducing "alternate reality" that includes XRPchat trollage.  More gruel please trolls - I look forward to your future vapid contributions.

I’m with you on that one. For me the wonder of it never ceases. I love to marvel at how the depths of some people idiocy appears to know no bounds. Majestic in its sheer banality. We should all be cheering: Go Freaky, go. 

4 hours ago, Freaky said:

@Hodor  This to me reads the IoV is soley dependant on Ripple ?

This is another trolling comment designed to put me on the defensive or some nonsense. 

If group A's success is dependent on an item produced by group B, it doesn't follow that "All of group A's success is only dependent on group B."

So go ahead and make your own points instead of trying to dissect mine and take them out of context. 

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Most of them provide very little original content and their complaints are very repetitive.  Many come across as being shallow minded and losers posing as concerned friends, but at the same time they quite obviously getting some sort of prurient satisfaction out of feeding off the natural sense of disappointment amongst depressed XRP investors.  When they sense weakness, especially distress, they converge in a frenzy like flies attracted to an open wound.  It very unattractive behaviour and difficult not to want to swot them.

Wow.  I think you just murdered them with words.  🤣

Their strategy is to neutralise you by tiring you. 

Very familiar with that!  

Brad's intervention was a mistake.  He should not try to be a foot soldier.  What we need from him is messages of appreciation to the XRP community for their support, and news of progress in the rolling out of the internet of value.  Also more messages of confidence from his team.

His statement was unusual, but I look at it as an anomaly; the CEO stepping in to provide (quotable) perspective on topics that are used frequently in FUD. 

As long as he doesn't start rolling around in the mud with Bitcoin maxi's directly, I'm okay with it.  :D

52 minutes ago, Hodor said:

STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS & GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

Maybe if I say it in all caps you can F***ing read it clearly. 

No personal attack at all. Isn’t what I said about your price target true? If you "forgot" just search through your posts history and next time please keep your F***ing caps lock off.

44 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

No personal attack at all. Isn’t what I said about your price target true? If you "forgot" just search through your posts history and next time please keep your F***ing caps lock off.

Any mods take care of this?  I'll mute, but come on ...

5 hours ago, Hodor said:

His statement was unusual, but I look at it as an anomaly; the CEO stepping in to provide (quotable) perspective on topics that are used frequently in FUD. 

As long as he doesn't start rolling around in the mud with Bitcoin maxi's directly, I'm okay with it.  :D

I think you have to look at it from Brad's perspective. Ripple is literally in uncharted territory. Building things that have never been built, questioning things that have never been questioned. I can imagine Brad's thoughts are as if he's always questioning himself if he's doing the right thing or if they going in the right direction, which I don't doubt his intelligence or decision's one bit. 

In a leadership role, he's the one who has to be strong and take a stance, so I think that's what happened with this tweets. Not only does he have to run a company under tremendous pressure, but he also has to defend the company he's trying to build up. 

I am very certain when he jumps on socially media and sees all the negativity surrounding Ripple and XRP's price, it gets very frustrating. I think everybody is frustrated with the markets and XRP's price even though Ripple is executing EVERY SINGLE DAY. It so easy to be negative especially given the crypto climate right now.  We just need to keep the positivity and block the noise! :banana:

2 hours ago, ObeyTheWafflehouse said:

Ripple is executing EVERY SINGLE DAY

Agreed: They've succeeded in building an alterantive banking network to SWIFT from scratch, despite the influence of the money center banks. 

They created Xpring which is funding almost a dozen projects that are now starting to bear fruit ... including Coil.  It's an amazing array of accomplishments, especially when compared with other blockchain tech projects and teams. 

Having strong champion organizations is going to carry the day for XRP. 

40 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

Warnings have been issued to several members to keep threads on topic, and avoid the personal insults.

Thanks for doing that.  And thanks for letting us all know.  I’m sure it helps overall both the offenders and the recipients to know that there are rules.

2 hours ago, xrphilosophy said:

Warnings have been issued to several members to keep threads on topic, and avoid the personal insults.

Thanks, @xrphilosophy. I happily received my warning, I will wear it with honour. Although, It won't make me praise Ripple for everything they do or xrpchat members who continuosly shill (paid or not) even with flat-out lies.