Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hodor said:

Blog URL:  https://coil.com/p/Hodor/Limitless-The-Potential-of-XRP-The-Internet-of-Value/ajJWzh4MQ

The Internet of Value is 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 here! Find out about XRP's role & learn about the latest news impacting XRP, all in today's blog:

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: DBS Bank provides its perspective that Ripple is better than SWIFT; Brad Garlinghouse goes on the offensive against FUD; David Schwartz recognizes the contributions of XRP Forensics; and Ryan Gaylor will attend FiNext USA to talk about 'The Future of Payments;'

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Riley Q reveals her secrets to effective Coil posting; I share my latest Coil recommendation.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Wietse Wind upgrades The Ledger Exposed website with new features & makes a special announcement; Yoshitaka Kitao tweets about an article authored by a Japanese XRP Community Member; XRP The Standard Productions produces and releases a new video; An XRP Community Member creates a head-turning GIF demonstrating XRP; Swissquote extends their 'Robo Advisor' capability to crypto, including XRP; and SBI announces a new XRP promotion for existing customers.  

I hope you enjoy the read: Please feel free to share my blog with a friend or share it on any other platform - and thanks for doing so!  :thank_you2:

My blog announcement links on other platforms:

Another great blog per usual @Hodor

Excited about FiNext at the end of the month.

Edited by ADingoAteMyXRP

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hodor said:

The Internet of Value is 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 here! Find out about XRP's role & learn about the latest news impacting XRP, all in today's blog:

"Almost... soon... in a blink of an eye"! Hodor, don't you want to take a time-out with your blog and wait until all these "good news" are reflected in the charts? Because now such posts are looking more annoying than helpful

Edited by longhodler

5 minutes ago, Paradox said:

If @Cooliozxrp, @longhodler, @Freaky and of course @codiusrex spent half as much time doing something productive rather than posting continually asinine and whine-riddled posts, they wouldn't need XRP to be rich!   :lol:     Hope you guys get a nice big hug soon and feel better.

Keep up the good work @Hodor!

Someone should really pay those other four for the sophomoric BS they post here. It looks like hard work!

1 hour ago, longhodler said:

Hodor, don't you want to take a time-out with your blog

Who are you again?  Or will you admit that you created a new account because your old one has too much baggage? 

Soon you'll have to dump this account too ...

26 minutes ago, Paradox said:

If @Cooliozxrp, @longhodler, @Freaky and of course @codiusrex spent half as much time doing something productive rather than posting continually asinine and whine-riddled posts, they wouldn't need XRP to be rich!   :lol:     Hope you guys get a nice big hug soon and feel better.

Keep up the good work @Hodor!

Agreed 100%

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Someone should really pay those other four for the sophomoric BS they post here. It looks like hard work!

I wouldn't assume that trolls here are not being paid: It makes no logical sense to stay on a forum if you truly don't believe in the asset or technology being openly discussed or debated. 

BTC maxis attack - and pay for attacks - against anything that is a threat to Bitcoin.  And believe me, XRP is a threat to Bitcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=145506.msg1544079#msg1544079

Edited by Hodor