Principles before Profits

I’m out.  Ripple has just gotten too convoluted in its service objectives, and my principles were getting in the way of me holding a third-party intermediary “service” for banks (Ripple).  When I first got in, I got in for the profits.  I just can’t be a part of financing their operations anymore.  This post is congruent with the category placement. 

2 minutes ago, Bruhne said:

I’m out.  Ripple has just gotten too convoluted in its service objectives, and my principles were getting in the way of me holding a third-party intermediary “service” for banks (Ripple).  When I first got in, I got in for the profits.  I just can’t be a part of financing their operations anymore.  This post is congruent with the category placement. 

Congrats?

8 minutes ago, Bruhne said:

Bye Felicia!!!

1 hour ago, Bruhne said:

I reduced my own exposure a bit , but I think I'll hang in with the rest of what was once a large-ish position.

My principles feel intact. My equity?...... not so much, at the moment. 

I don’t know about Principles,  but I definitely haven’t got any Profits.   :) 

Good luck to you mate...  only time will tell if that was wise.

2 hours ago, Bruhne said:

That's fair. Good luck.

7 minutes ago, MaxMad said:

There is almost a silver lining being deep in the red - makes hoding almost easier when there’s no question of selling. 

I agree and understand your valid point.  But in the interests of being transparent I must admit that I may have inadvertently misled you.

Actually I bought in at just below 20c.  So I’m in the green and have been all along.

When I said I have no profits that is true...   but I could sell today and take a modest (in crypto terms) profit.  But I did not at $3.80 so I’m definitely not at 26c.   :) 

Edited by Guest
Fixed autoincorrect errors.

9 hours ago, Bruhne said:

2 years ago it was in your IRA, 1 week ago you were 'long-term all the way'... but today you're out.

We'll miss you Bruhne, thanks for everything :drinks: