Cleared to launch - Bakkt

Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to Armstrong, Coinbase is seeing a lot of institutional demand. 200-400M per week in crypto deposits.   

we could hit ath very fast, this is unknown territorry but for the first time ever huge insititatuons can finally hedge on a regulated platform

shouldn't $200-400 million affect the market more than it is now? why's it feel like there's $0 coming in this market?

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Well Brad was hyping up the xrapid partnership with Exism bank...that turned out to be a lie with a scummy bank... The ripple worshipers here of course defended this crap

how can you trust Ripple after that ?

3 hours ago, Baka said:

Well Brad was hyping up the xrapid partnership with Exism bank...that turned out to be a lie with a scummy bank... The ripple worshipers here of course defended this crap

Euro Exim Bank, Cuallix, and my bad, but even SBI. Honestly, I never heard of them before Ripple. And after i checked them out, i mean just look the website's they have.
Seems like the dotcom era. Santander in the other hand, that would be a great deal, for real. If they actually would use the XRP system in big term. :D

23 minutes ago, K41105 said:

Euro Exim Bank, Cuallix, and my bad, but even SBI. Honestly, I never heard of them before Ripple. And after i checked them out, i mean just look the website's they have.
Seems like the dotcom era. Santander in the other hand, that would be a great deal, for real. If they actually would use the XRP system in big term. :D

80% of the Japanese banks are members of SBI.  They are a big deal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.