Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to Armstrong, Coinbase is seeing a lot of institutional demand. 200-400M per week in crypto deposits.   

we could hit ath very fast, this is unknown territorry but for the first time ever huge insititatuons can finally hedge on a regulated platform

so Bakkt was a nothingburger, as with many "big news", SBI is also one of them, time and time again and no price actions dont look at the news anymore, just look at chart and past cycle analysis,

51 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Well Brad was hyping up the xrapid partnership with Exism bank...that turned out to be a lie with a scummy bank... The ripple worshipers here of course defended this crap

how can you trust Ripple after that ?

3 hours ago, Baka said:

Well Brad was hyping up the xrapid partnership with Exism bank...that turned out to be a lie with a scummy bank... The ripple worshipers here of course defended this crap

Euro Exim Bank, Cuallix, and my bad, but even SBI. Honestly, I never heard of them before Ripple. And after i checked them out, i mean just look the website's they have.
Seems like the dotcom era. Santander in the other hand, that would be a great deal, for real. If they actually would use the XRP system in big term. :D

23 minutes ago, K41105 said:

Euro Exim Bank, Cuallix, and my bad, but even SBI. Honestly, I never heard of them before Ripple. And after i checked them out, i mean just look the website's they have.
Seems like the dotcom era. Santander in the other hand, that would be a great deal, for real. If they actually would use the XRP system in big term. :D

80% of the Japanese banks are members of SBI.  They are a big deal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...