FarangKiNok

Cleared to launch - Bakkt

Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, K41105 said:

And all that is possible, with actual partnerships? :D

Well Brad was hyping up the xrapid partnership with Exism bank...that turned out to be a lie with a scummy bank... The ripple worshipers here of course defended this crap

51 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Well Brad was hyping up the xrapid partnership with Exism bank...that turned out to be a lie with a scummy bank... The ripple worshipers here of course defended this crap

how can you trust Ripple after that ?

3 hours ago, Baka said:

Euro Exim Bank, Cuallix, and my bad, but even SBI. Honestly, I never heard of them before Ripple. And after i checked them out, i mean just look the website's they have.
Seems like the dotcom era. Santander in the other hand, that would be a great deal, for real. If they actually would use the XRP system in big term. :D

23 minutes ago, K41105 said:

Euro Exim Bank, Cuallix, and my bad, but even SBI. Honestly, I never heard of them before Ripple. And after i checked them out, i mean just look the website's they have.
Seems like the dotcom era. Santander in the other hand, that would be a great deal, for real. If they actually would use the XRP system in big term. :D

80% of the Japanese banks are members of SBI.  They are a big deal

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

80% of the Japanese banks are members of SBI.  They are a big deal

Any idea why JPY still doesn't show up on the XRP charts? Or when it might begin to?

I don’t think public sentiment would be this bad if not for continued overdumping by the major players especially during the market uptick cycles. Killed any hype and positive sentiment.

they did this to themselves