Cleared to launch - Bakkt

Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to Armstrong, Coinbase is seeing a lot of institutional demand. 200-400M per week in crypto deposits.   

we could hit ath very fast, this is unknown territorry but for the first time ever huge insititatuons can finally hedge on a regulated platform

shouldn't $200-400 million affect the market more than it is now? why's it feel like there's $0 coming in this market?

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, captainjack said:

Don't think BAKKT will do anything in the short term. I think institutional demand and interest have diminished with time.

Agreed. I think that interest initially was all based on get rich quick hype. Once something becomes proven a little bit and people start seeing the possibilities for the future I think that’ll all change. Not right away but possibly within a few short years.

Another factor to consider is the change in demographics for institutional demand. Some of the people who held influence before will have been replaced with new influencers in the not so distant future. This new demographic will come with new perspectives and may bring with it renewed institutional interest and demand. 

4 hours ago, ZerpEnthusiast said:

According to Armstrong, Coinbase is seeing a lot of institutional demand. 200-400M per week in crypto deposits. 

What do those institutions know that we don't know? The retail perspective is depressed about crypto and not buying it, but institutions are.  This is a classic situation. 

I agree that this is great news, but I can't help but hear the words "Trust but verify." While Mr. Armstrong could be very well telling the truth, we have absolutely no way of verifying his claims, and he has every reason to fabricate this kind of information. Oh well.. I sure hope it is true

I just think that the powerful people know whats going on, know crypto is one of  the next big things and can accumulate at their leisure, just like buying a field and planting Oak, most wealthy people or pension funds etc etc are rich on past long term investments, not something they did 5 years ago. Madoff got away with it for years, which I think shows how long it takes to get rich. This isn’t a get rich scheme for the vast majority of people. Just my opinion of course. I am most likely wrong...

Edited by WarChest
42 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

shouldn't $200-400 million affect the market more than it is now? why's it feel like there's $0 coming in this market?

Coinlib.io have a money flow chart that I find useful in watching the state of play.  If you look at it you can see the vast bulk of flow goes into Bitcoin with a significant but much lesser amount into Etherium.

So yeah...   it is having an effect.  BTC is gradually climbing and is supported after dumps.

If you want to see an XRP effect you will need to wait until similar flows come into XRP.

10A1CEA8-2D2B-4D00-A0FF-4E269FB61771.jpeg

On 8/20/2019 at 3:38 AM, BiffTannen said:

I can’t believe bakt is still being talked about in a positive light. I’d be SHOCKED if it resulted in anything other than a negative impact on the price. Just another CNY, Wall Street bonus, coinbase, and every other event. For gods sake MG resulted in a whopping 5% that reversed a day later. 

XRP community is becoming a desperate circle jerk cult in constant confirmation bias. I want XRP to succeed as much as anybody but Jesus Christ wake up. Nothing that has been circle jerked on in the last TWO YEARS has helped the price. XRP will rise when the rest of the Alts rise. That’s IT for the time being and the near future at least. 

Agreed. At ~70% Bitcoin dominance with ~2500 coins. Expect nothing special, just following the captain in the team. Atleast following, lol, don't mention this year. :blink:
Except if Ripple drops an Atomic Bomb News, like an OFFICIAL partnership with a superdupermega/bank/firm/conglomerate.
Until then, try to work on your trading skills. :sarcastic:

Edited by K41105
8 hours ago, K41105 said:

Agreed. At ~70% Bitcoin dominance with ~2500 coins. Don't expect nothing special, then following the captain in the team. Atleast following, lol, don't mention this year. :blink:
Except if Ripple drops an Atomic Bomb News, like an OFFICIAL partnership with a superdupermega/bank/firm/conglomerate.
Until then, try to work on your trading skills. :sarcastic:

Until xrp is actually being used ,all these imaginary "partnership" is not gonna do ****

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.