Jump to content
FarangKiNok

Cleared to launch - Bakkt

Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?   

120 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think Bakket will push XRP past $0.50 ?

    • Yes
      23
    • No
      97


Recommended Posts

Seems a little too general for me to answer correctly.

How would we know cause and effect is strictly from Bakkt? Is there a specific time frame we would agree to measure from to claim it’s from Bakkt? How do we negate any positive or negative influences that occur in the same time frame to ascertain it’s from Bakkt?

Don't get me wrong, I see Bakkt finally going live as beneficial to crypto and to XRP future value. I just don’t know how to measure or anticipate it’s positive influence on XRP price in any certain period of time. Maybe someone sees how it can be done...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ripplenet said:

we could hit ath very fast, this is unknown territorry but for the first time ever huge insititatuons can finally hedge on a regulated platform

But is there a demand in the institutional world to enter this market?  A while ago I would have said definitely yes but I’m not so sure now.  I think they will in time but I’m not sure it will go parabolic at first.

Also if it did give a massive boost to BTC,  unfortunately that doesn’t mean that XRP will benefit.  We could just end up at a new ATL in Sats.

I hope they onboard XRP soon...  then I will start to get excited about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t believe bakt is still being talked about in a positive light. I’d be SHOCKED if it resulted in anything other than a negative impact on the price. Just another CNY, Wall Street bonus, coinbase, and every other event. For gods sake MG resulted in a whopping 5% that reversed a day later. 

XRP community is becoming a desperate circle jerk cult in constant confirmation bias. I want XRP to succeed as much as anybody but Jesus Christ wake up. Nothing that has been circle jerked on in the last TWO YEARS has helped the price. XRP will rise when the rest of the Alts rise. That’s IT for the time being and the near future at least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I can’t believe bakt is still being talked about in a positive light. I’d be SHOCKED if it resulted in anything other than a negative impact on the price. Just another CNY, Wall Street bonus, coinbase, and every other event. For gods sake MG resulted in a whopping 5% that reversed a day later. 

XRP community is becoming a desperate circle jerk cult in constant confirmation bias. I want XRP to succeed as much as anybody but Jesus Christ wake up. Nothing that has been circle jerked on in the last TWO YEARS has helped the price. XRP will rise when the rest of the Alts rise. That’s IT for the time being and the near future at least. 

But but but ...SBI?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Nothing that has been circle jerked on in the last TWO YEARS has helped the price. 

True, but predictions of notorious fudsters that XRP will go to zero haven’t come true either.  Crypto is unpredictable and there lies the beauty afaic.   It can rise to $ 5 on pure hype or go to $ 0.006 on an announcement of a major partnership.  For me the way to endure this all, besides of not investing more than I can afford to lose, is taking the whole shabam with a grain of salt, playing the game, have some fun during the ride and taking some profits now and then when a coin is P&D-ed. Even last 2 years there was money to be made ( with several coins, including XRP).  Just hodling would be wiser in the longterm maybe, but is not for me, I’m way to impatient and in it for the adrenaline.  Since I abandonned the idea of getting filthy rich ( since april 2018) I’m much more relaxed, although I’m 80% XRP atm, betting on a horse I like and “ believe” in. 

TLDR: circle jerking is fun! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I can’t believe bakt is still being talked about in a positive light. I’d be SHOCKED if it resulted in anything other than a negative impact on the price. Just another CNY, Wall Street bonus, coinbase, and every other event. For gods sake MG resulted in a whopping 5% that reversed a day later. 

XRP community is becoming a desperate circle jerk cult in constant confirmation bias. I want XRP to succeed as much as anybody but Jesus Christ wake up. Nothing that has been circle jerked on in the last TWO YEARS has helped the price. XRP will rise when the rest of the Alts rise. That’s IT for the time being and the near future at least. 

Then stop reading all this **** dude, for ****'s sake. Why do you put yourself through this terrible ordeal. 

Stop. Reading. It. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

True, but predictions of notorious fudsters that XRP will go to zero haven’t come true either.  Crypto is unpredictable and there lies the beauty afaic.   It can rise to $ 5 on pure hype or go to $ 0.006 on an announcement of a major partnership.  For me the way to endure this all, besides of not investing more than I can afford to lose, is taking the whole shabam with a grain of salt, playing the game, have some fun during the ride and taking some profits now and then when a coin is P&D-ed. Even last 2 years there was money to be made ( with several coins, including XRP).  Just hodling would be wiser in the longterm maybe, but is not for me, I’m way to impatient and in it for the adrenaline.  Since I abandonned the idea of getting filthy rich ( since april 2018) I’m much more relaxed, although I’m 80% XRP atm, betting on a horse I like and “ believe” in. 

TLDR: circle jerking is fun! 

It can rise to $5 on pure manipulation or go down to $0.006 with a ripple dump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

It can rise to $5 on pure manipulation or go down to $0.006 with a ripple dump

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Ripple dump like you describe....  to crash it to $0.006 they would have to dump an amount never seen before.

So all in all...  I think the first option is more likely than the second.   :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

It can rise to $ 5 on pure hype or go to $ 0.006 on an announcement of a major partnership.

 

51 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

It can rise to $5 on pure manipulation or go down to $0.006 with a ripple dump

You didn’t grasp what I said:  crypto is unpredictable, meaning a major dump would probably have the opposite effect and bring us to the moon. 

You really must learn to think contrarian and abandon the herd mentality. 😆

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Also: don’t quote an entier post for just 2 lines, it takes valuable disk space and irritates other fudsters having to read my post twice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Ripple dump like you describe....  to crash it to $0.006 they would have to dump an amount never seen before.

So all in all...  I think the first option is more likely than the second.   :) 

Likely or you hope that it is?

31 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

 

You didn’t grasp what I said:  crypto is unpredictable, meaning a major dump would probably have the opposite effect and bring us to the moon. 

You really must learn to think contrarian and abandon the herd mentality. 😆

Just giving out some examples no harm done, it's not gonna affect the price!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...