2 hours ago, Sporticus said:

XRP should  be allowed to exist, but Ripple will need to get out of the validator node controlling position and should be required to disgorge illegally obtained assets. 

As I said, 

It seems you are missing too many puzzle pieces to provide a reliable information. 

19 hours ago, Bruhne said:

Ripple needs to trim the fat and direct its energy and intention into growing its revenue.  Diluting the circulating supply to add to its arsenal of non-profitable endeavors isn’t cutting it.  Sentiment is dead as is reflected in its tanking valuation. Get it together, Ripple.  The issuance of xrp to fund your operations is destroying this project.  Simplify your operations and cut your expenses.  Redefine your objectives. And stop diluting our market.  I’ve been around xrp longer than most of you can imagine, so please spare me the bs replies.  After all, I’m still in the money on xrp and only bringing up a serious concern of mine.  

Also, how much dilution is projected to occur in q3?

What’s the ratio of dilution to xrapid  utility?  How much is it losing favor or adding favor to utility?  

You guys need to get desperate with your operations.  You’re getting too fat feasting on all that xrp.  Take a fast and trim the fat.  Everyone of us will thank you.

Well said OP. 

Agree that many ventures are not core responsibilities of Ripple, especially the philanthropist ones. They can do that once they settled, not as a startup. Money's much too loose in their pockets. 

3 hours ago, Sporticus said:

I am not going to post any more, it is really no use and a waste of my time, like trying to teach pigs to sing opera.

Please don't leave,  your a breath of fresh air on this site. 

19 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

This crap is just pure manipulation

So could you just explain please what exactly you think is wrong with that tweet?  

To me it seems factual, accurate, informative and totally within business norms.  In fact,  to me it seems that anyone who has a problem with it is probably so biased they can’t see straight.  Perhaps I’m missing something?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sporticus said:

XRP  is not the problem, Ripple is the company that has flagrantly violated the US securities laws and has   tried to convince others that it has not so that they will keep on making purchases..  Judging by the zombie posts I have seen,          Ripple has been very successful at misleading the public that XRP is not a security.

. The laws of the UK are not operable in the US. Whatever violation of the securities laws by Ripple in the US  have occurred to this date are not capable of being dissolved or mitigated  by legislation. There is a prohibition in the US Const against ex post facto impairment of contracts. 

The problem in all of this is having businessmen and technologists decide how to proceed without considering first or heeding  the law.  

The first time I heard about an ICO in 2016, I knew it was unlawful and a scam. 

XRP should  be allowed to exist, but Ripple will need to get out of the validator node controlling position and should be required to disgorge illegally obtained assets. 

If its software business is viable, then it should be able to succeed with that. But it has succeeded mostly in a bait and switch conflating the software successes with the token XRP to hype the market.

I am not going to post any more, it is really no use and a waste of my time, like trying to teach pigs to sing opera.

Teaching pigs to sing opera - great phrase!

I cannot comment on SEC law, only make the observation that SEC is the openly tolerant of Ripples behaviour.   This issue has been live for 18 months and SEC have a duty to raise an alert if Ripple are still transgressing and scamming the public.  The fact that they have not seems to indicate that the illegal behaviour is already in the past.  That does not mean that they will not penalise Ripple.

SEC have said several times that they have an open door for companies like Ripple to come and discuss the legality of what they do.  It seems very obvious that Ripple and SEC have been talking with each other and that there has been a willingness on both sides to remove the ambiguity and reach a resolution.  For this reason I do not believe SEC have intentions to do a lot more than retrospectively slap Ripples hands.

I think Ripple know that if the tokens are to become a bridging asset worth perhaps 100 dollars each they will not be allowed to continue own 50% of the world stock XRP.  For this reason I believe any resolution would include Ripple giving away or destroying unsold stock.  The unsold stock could be a big asset and very important for the smooth running of the currency.      

I disagree with you about the importance of pan national pressure from countries like the UK, Singapore and Japan. The US has a strong incentive to keep in line with regulations in these three world financial centres and SEC will try not to rock the boat.

Edited by Julian_Williams

59 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

price manipulation using Twitter? LOL it's just marketing.

you are dumb if you can't see where the real price manipulation is happening.

An outright lie now "marketing'"? if this was another coin I bet you won't say the same thing!

43 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

So could you just explain please what exactly you think is wrong with that tweet?  

To me it seems factual, accurate, informative and totally within business norms.  In fact,  to me it seems that anyone who has a problem with it is probably so biased they can’t see straight.  Perhaps I’m missing something?

Factual and accurate? Lol Brad can do no wrong,he is best CEO!

24 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

An outright lie now "marketing'"? if this was another coin I bet you won't say the same thing!

you are dumb if you can't see where the real price manipulation is happening.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Lawsuit said:

It's like waiting for your product to be 100% complete before hiring a sales team to sell it - you'll never get your product off the ground if you wait for that. 

Mmmm.... That might be the reason Ripple is still using Windows 95 and we are all on Windows 10 ? Just curious...

Agree with you but enough solid corridors must be in place for utility to rise (the magic switch). Before that Cobalt and enough decentralised validators must be in place. Ripple is getting there with Moneygram supporting a lot of new inrods.

Edited by cryptoxrp

22 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Horrible lie

Who even are you?  It’s getting Trumpesque now. But perhaps put in a bit more effort, go harder. Something like: ‘the most horrible lie ever. A more horrible lie I can’t remember’. Give it a go. Perhaps use all caps too just to add that little touch of SHOUTY MAN. Always a good look.