58 minutes ago, Bruhne said:

The issuance of xrp to fund your operations is destroying this project.

Nope. Ripple operations are funded by sales of xCurrent, xRapid and such.

You don't like it you can buy BTC. It's going to $200,000 according to all expert people on Twitter and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Bruhne said:

Ripple needs to trim the fat and direct its energy and intention into growing its revenue.  Diluting the circulating supply to add to its arsenal of non-profitable endeavors isn’t cutting it.  Sentiment is dead as is reflected in its tanking valuation. Get it together, Ripple.  The issuance of xrp to fund your operations is destroying this project.  Simplify your operations and cut your expenses.  Redefine your objectives. And stop diluting our market.  I’ve been around xrp longer than most of you can imagine, so please spare me the bs replies.  After all, I’m still in the money on xrp and only bringing up a serious concern of mine.  

Also, how much dilution is projected to occur in q3?

What’s the ratio of dilution to xrapid  utility?  How much is it losing favor or adding favor to utility?  

You guys need to get desperate with your operations.  You’re getting too fat feasting on all that xrp.  Take a fast and trim the fat.  Everyone of us will thank you.

I'm interested to know your time frames on your investment. Because if you're looking to be rich by 2020, you're on the wrong asset. 

That doesn't mean you're not on the right asset long term. 

5 minutes ago, Lawsuit said:

I'm interested to know your time frames on your investment. Because if you're looking to be rich by 2020, you're on the wrong asset. 

That doesn't mean you're not on the right asset long term. 

I’m long-term all the way...  and it’s not about me getting rich.  I’m more interested in Ripple stepping up their game and implementing xRapid.  But it seems they keep adding to their product line before they even execute on their primary purpose.  I feel they’re losing focus and need to get back in scope.  It’s causing excess dilution, which results in diminished sentiment.

“Ripple is a software company” not a Fed Reserve (Ask Mr, Garlinghouse) RL is using an invented asset to fund it’s business plan of being a SW company. We hear the constant announcements of new customer’s signing, up for xVia and xCurrent. These 2 software packages are the golden goose for RL. XRP is simply goose food. 

Just last week we had the big fan-fare announcement that the 2nd Biggest bank in the world (of course among the banks that no one has ever heard of) MAY consider using XRP.  Yes that is a hard, cast in stone “MAY”

Unfortunately when it came to xCurrent they did not have to add the word “MAY” 

I am about as smart as anyone on this site, and I believe that all of this ambiguous language saturating each press release, CLEARLY indicates that we are poised for the moon sometime in “MAY”

4 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

“Ripple is a software company” not a Fed Reserve (Ask Mr, Garlinghouse) RL is using an invented asset to fund it’s business plan of being a SW company. We hear the constant announcements of new customer’s signing, up for xVia and xCurrent. These 2 software packages are the golden goose for RL. XRP is simply goose food. 

Just last week we had the big fan-fare announcement that the 2nd Biggest bank in the world (of course among the banks that no one has ever heard of) MAY consider using XRP.  Yes that is a hard, cast in stone “MAY”

Unfortunately when it came to xCurrent they did not have to add the word “MAY” 

I am about as smart as anyone on this site, and I believe that all of this ambiguous language saturating each press release, CLEARLY indicates that we are poised for the moon sometime in “MAY”

Solid post!  However, my interest is  independent of rumors and lies in the facts: Ripple’s wasteful expenses (Snoop, Counting Crows, Ellen, etc). If they are this wasteful at the surface, they are just as wasteful beneath.  Their waste dilutes our market and destroys sentiment.

16 minutes ago, Bruhne said:

I’m long-term all the way...  and it’s not about me getting rich.  I’m more interested in Ripple stepping up their game and implementing xRapid.  But it seems they keep adding to their product line before they even execute on their primary purpose.  I feel they’re losing focus and need to get back in scope.  It’s causing excess dilution, which results in diminished sentiment.

Hmm. I guess that's one way of looking at it. My view is that when building an ecosystem, you can't really wait for one pillar to be complete before moving on to the next. 

Software development is iterative, as is scaling a business / product / ecosystem. If you wait for a product to be complete / 100% adopted before moving on to the next pillar, you'll never get on to the next pillar. 

It's like waiting for your product to be 100% complete before hiring a sales team to sell it - you'll never get your product off the ground if you wait for that. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bruhne said:

Ripple needs to trim the fat and direct its energy and intention into growing its revenue.  Diluting the circulating supply to add to its arsenal of non-profitable endeavors isn’t cutting it.  Sentiment is dead as is reflected in its tanking valuation. Get it together, Ripple.  The issuance of xrp to fund your operations is destroying this project.  Simplify your operations and cut your expenses.  Redefine your objectives. And stop diluting our market.  I’ve been around xrp longer than most of you can imagine, so please spare me the bs replies.  After all, I’m still in the money on xrp and only bringing up a serious concern of mine.  

Also, how much dilution is projected to occur in q3?

What’s the ratio of dilution to xrapid  utility?  How much is it losing favor or adding favor to utility?  

You guys need to get desperate with your operations.  You’re getting too fat feasting on all that xrp.  Take a fast and trim the fat.  Everyone of us will thank you.

I'm glad your a majority stock holder of ripple and your demands will be met with relentless vigor on their behalf.  Unfortunately I'm not a stock holder just a purchaser of XRP so I don't have much say either I can hold and believe in the mission at hand or sell and increase my stake in another DA. Of course you who hold stock(at least that's the way it comes across.)  I'm sure Ripple has your vision in mind everyday when they sell some XRP OTC or donate it to grow the ecosystem.  Don't mind me though I'm just a bag holder of a DA that's independent of Ripples existence. "Hey if you want XRP to skyrocket at your pace you too can build applications and tools that do the same thing Ripples applications do and market it to well whomever you see fit, why wait on ripple????"  

Edited by RikkiTikki

34 minutes ago, Montoya said:

How exactly would this benefit XRP holders? Wouldn't the easiest way for Ripple to "grow its revenue" be to sell XRP? Isn't it doing that right now? I can see how revenue growth would benefit stock holders, but last I checked, owning XRP doesn't get you any shares. I assume you mean "grow its revenue through selling products not XRP". But here is the thing, perhaps growing revenue in such a manner requires the sale of XRP. This is information to which we are not privy, and why there is a certain amount of gambling involved when buying an asset such as this. We are hoping that Ripple is getting it right, and trying to grow the value of XRP. But it is entirely possible they could be flubbing it badly. One thing that reassures me is that the incentives are aligned correctly. Ripple has a distinct incentive to increase the value of XRP. So, it is likely they would try to do so in the long run. So then we must assume, if Ripple is flubbing it, it would likely be due to incompetence rather than greedily dumping XRP, sacrificing massive future profits for smaller short term gains. Finally, since we are not privy to the internal processes of Ripple, it is impossible for us to know one way or another if Ripple is flubbing it or not. We simply cannot know that because we do not have access to all the info. So then my question is, given our certain absence of knowledge about the full situation, which is more likely: Ripple is flubbing it? Or we simply don't know all the variables as well as we think we do?

Well said and great insight.  My interest here is not in what is perceived to be truth, but in frivolous spending.  Ripple’s marketing has partially misaligned.  Banks don’t buy into hype or ridiculous and expensive marketing campaigns.  Cut the crazy marketing and hype and add to sales staff to train up to sell services to the banks.  If Ripple gave all that XRP to Ellen, not cool.  Leadership should be brought into question.