Right now is absolutely the worst time to sell...

5 minutes ago, fatlever said:

Report me to the Admin because I said Hodor gets paid by Ripple with proof that he gets paid by Ripple?  This is well known.  It is entirely subjective whether you think his content is "factual" or entirely Ripple XRP hype generation -- I tend to think the latter and the market supports my belief.

https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-is-giving-away-1-billion-xrp-in-massive-bid-to-fund-online-content

Coil are not owned by Ripple, it did get set up funding from Ripple.

The implication of your post is that Ripple use money to influence / censor what Hodor wrote

As Xill wrote the money paid to Hodor, which is probably very small, was from subscriptions to their services

If he was paid by You Tube would that make him Youtube's Shrill?

Edited by Julian_Williams
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t get the whole don’t sell attitude. For the record, I’m not selling, but why is everyone so adamant that we continue to remind people to not sell? If they bought in at .02 cents and have 200,00

Don’t mind him, he has nothing of value to add in any discussion and is just trolling all the time. 

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it. How easily people forget that the BTC chart looked like this: immediately before it looked like this: Selli

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Coil are not owned by Ripple, it did get set up funding from Ripple.

The implication of your post is that Ripple use money to influence / censor what Hodor wrote

As Xill wrote the money paid to Hodor, which is probably very small, was from subscriptions to their services

If he was paid by You Tube would that make him Youtube's Shrill?

Come on man.  Coil, Ripple, the right hand moving the money to the left hand.  The whole point is to increase XRP adoption and hype.  It's still money from Ripple.  And I am not new to the crypto bullshit to believe, hey the money comes from "subscriptions to their services" that we're paying.  Come on man, we know this is bullshit and nobody is paying for Coil Subscription services and we all have seen "Coil is paying the creator" notification.  Pull the wool over someone else's eyes.  

11 minutes ago, fatlever said:

Come on man.  Coil, Ripple, the right hand moving the money to the left hand.  The whole point is to increase XRP adoption and hype.  It's still money from Ripple.  And I am not new to the crypto bullshit to believe, hey the money comes from "subscriptions to their services" that we're paying.  Come on man, we know this is bullshit and nobody is paying for Coil Subscription services and we all have seen "Coil is paying the creator" notification.  Pull the wool over someone else's eyes.  

You are factually wrong and your innuendo is that someone at Ripple was putting words in Hodor's mouth is libellous and distasteful and just plain nasty.

14 minutes ago, fatlever said:

If XRP will be adopted Coil might be the next apple store.. think big.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

You are factually wrong and your innuendo is that someone at Ripple was putting words in Hodor's mouth is libellous and distasteful and just plain nasty.

I didn't say Ripple were putting words into Hodor's mouth but the fact is that he was paid for content creation that hyped XRP.  He surely wouldn't be paid for content creation that said Ripple is failing and xRapid is not going to work, etc.  Hodor was paid to hype.

2 minutes ago, Xill said:

If XRP will be adopted Coil might be the next apple store.. think big.

Brad Garlinghouse had senior management positions at Yahoo and AOL.  He's the typical corporate leech type.  He's not a visionary.  You are truly delusional if you think he's going to be a transformative visionary like Steve Jobs.  This is one of the problems with Ripple.  You don't get a corporate leech like Brad Garlinghouse whose background is with failed dot.com companies to run something that is trying to change the world.  

14 minutes ago, fatlever said:

I didn't say Ripple were putting words into Hodor's mouth but the fact is that he was paid for content creation that hyped XRP.  He surely wouldn't be paid for content creation that said Ripple is failing and xRapid is not going to work, etc.  Hodor was paid to hype.

Brad Garlinghouse had senior management positions at Yahoo and AOL.  He's the typical corporate leech type.  He's not a visionary.  You are truly delusional if you think he's going to be a transformative visionary like Steve Jobs.  This is one of the problems with Ripple.  You don't get a corporate leech like Brad Garlinghouse whose background is with failed dot.com companies to run something that is trying to change the world.  

Man you are right (no joke). Bard Garlinghouse is a puppet who knows how to speak. Now look who is behind Bard. Team of super stars.

It's good that you doubt everything. Im like you and I got my answers. Look at the topics I have opened. I have gotten 5 warning points  I called all of this a scam but I kept researching.

still. this can go to 0$ yet, I trust them

Edited by Xill

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.