Right now is absolutely the worst time to sell...

5 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I presume you meant 'Now'. I disagree. Also don 't bet more than you can afford to lose. No offence, but it sounds like you've bet an awful lot... and you'll never get rich that way because you will sell soon as you are green, which is the vibe I get from your post.

Typo edited, thanks

Yes, unfortunately I need to sell when I’m in the green. As I encounter some unforeseen expenses my back is to the wall. My stack is only $ 31K ++ but I need the cash as something has come up.

Good job for those guys with an average below ten cents.

Edited by FarangKiNok
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t get the whole don’t sell attitude. For the record, I’m not selling, but why is everyone so adamant that we continue to remind people to not sell? If they bought in at .02 cents and have 200,00

Don’t mind him, he has nothing of value to add in any discussion and is just trolling all the time. 

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it. How easily people forget that the BTC chart looked like this: immediately before it looked like this: Selli

Posted Images

Just now, FarangKiNok said:

Typo edited, thanks

Yes, unfortunately I need to sell when I’m in the green. As I encounter some unforeseen expenses my back is to the wall. My stack is only $ 31K ++ but I need the cash as something has come up.

Good job for those guys with an average below ten cents.

I doubt there are many still around here who bought below 10c. Sorry to hear about your finance situation. Stay positive and if at all possible keep just a few XRP for potential good returns long down the road.

On 8/15/2019 at 7:30 AM, Elysium2030 said:

Sell it? Good joke.

The only thing that pisses me off is that the knowledge lead from mid-2017 doesn't pay off.

All those (like me, for example) who bought between 17 and 23 cents in 2017 have no real advantage over those who buy now, 2 years later.

That means the risk I took in 2017, Xrapid didn't even exist, doesn't pay off in any way.

but well. I have my XRP. 

You had the chance to sell at the peak. Those people who just got in did not.

• 3 months later...
On 8/15/2019 at 9:24 AM, Seoulite said:

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it. How easily people forget that the BTC chart looked like this:

download.thumb.png.76f273ad0c2372d187f9ca528a92deac.png

immediately before it looked like this:

252124671_download(1).thumb.png.bcb4a9432218145b0e9095c72f802576.png

Selling now is putting yourself at high risk for two disappointments: selling lower than you hoped, and missing the boat when it goes up. 

This whole post is assuming that you don't think XRP is going to zero. If you think it's going to zero then I don't know why you are holding it. 

Definitively a lesson here. We’re getting close to 50% down from when this post was written.

As I said before, scaring people into not selling telling them they are about to miss out is a strategy of scammers.  Some of you are getting paid to marginalize people who have any critical comments or rational investing outlook as FUDSTERS.  We know for a fact that content creators like Hodor who perpetuate hype get paid by Ripple so it's not some conspiracy theory.

On 8/16/2019 at 8:40 AM, fatlever said:

Throughout 2018, we've seen these kind of posts on shitcoin subs in reddit trying to scare people into not selling, warning people, "hey, now is the bottom," "you are going to sell at the bottom now, after going through all that, you're stupid," "you sell now and it's going to rise and you're going to feel like an idiot. " We've also seen a ton of this here for almost 18 months backed by fancy charts.  When nothing works, the strategy seems to be to try to scare people into NOT selling telling them they are about to miss out.

Edited by fatlever
3 minutes ago, fatlever said:

As I said before, scaring people into not selling telling them they are about to miss out is a strategy of scammers.  Some of you are getting paid to marginalize people who have any critical comments or rational investing outlook as FUDSTERS.  We know for a fact that content creators like Hodor get paid by Ripple so it's not some conspiracy theory.

that would be illegal. if you have proof go and sue ripple and get your moneyp

4 minutes ago, Xill said:

that would be illegal. if you have proof go and sue ripple and get your moneyp

Hodor hypes up shit, here, reddit, etc and leads people to his blog.  Gets paid for it. That is public.  I am sure a lot of stuff is not public.  The people who keep screaming now is the best time to buy every time XRP falls again and again, it's an opportunity of a lifetime, now is the worst time to sell when it keeps dropping like a rock and call out any critical thought as FUD and TROLL have to be getting paid.  Surely nobody is that stupid?

https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-is-giving-away-1-billion-xrp-in-massive-bid-to-fund-online-content

The Coil platform allows subscribers to pay $5 a month so that when users consume content from a Coil-compatible website, the content creators – like musician Riley Q and the XRP-enthusiast blogger known as Hodor – automatically receive XRP payments or fiat bank transfers via dollars

9 minutes ago, fatlever said:

Hodor hypes up shit, here, reddit, etc and leads people to his blog.  Gets paid for it. That is public.  I am sure a lot of stuff is not public.  The people who keep screaming now is the best time to buy every time XRP falls again and again, it's an opportunity of a lifetime, now is the worst time to sell when it keeps dropping like a rock and call out any critical thought as FUD and TROLL have to be getting paid.  Surely nobody is that stupid?

https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-is-giving-away-1-billion-xrp-in-massive-bid-to-fund-online-content

Dont make salad. It's easy to paint a dark picture at those days when the market is bleeding.

Coil is a platform for everybuddy, Hodor might get XRP payments but im pretty sure it's not from ripple but from the XRP community.

Lot of people bought at 3.5$ those people might be the ones who shouts "now is the best time to buy". a real investor just buys without spreading shit around.  think positive. we passed stage A which was building Ripplenet. now we are at stage B which is building liquidity for ODL and regulations (which seems like ripple are not afraid of regulations as they know something about it?). stage C is mass adoption.

HODL. dont panic. the world needs Bridge currency and a liquidity provider. ITS A GLOBAL ISSUE.

The one's who will build the liquidity are the 7.5B people existing on earth. we are just early

just my theory.

Edited by Xill

Admin please warn these people: 

50 minutes ago, fatlever said:

As I said before, scaring people into not selling telling them they are about to miss out is a strategy of scammers.  Some of you are getting paid to marginalize people who have any critical comments or rational investing outlook as FUDSTERS.  We know for a fact that content creators like Hodor who perpetuate hype get paid by Ripple so it's not some conspiracy theory.

People who say Hodor was paid by Ripple should produce their evidence.  They will not because it is untrue and libellous

Hodor usually added an introduction with a point of view and then provided a factual list of the weeks events.  I expect he made some errors, like we all do, but no one was ever knowingly misled.  Good investors miss his weekly updates because he provided a very good service.

Edited by Julian_Williams
12 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Admin please warn these people: 

People who say Hodor was paid by Ripple should produce their evidence.  They will not because it is untrue and libellous

Hodor usually added and introduction with a point of view and then provided a factual list of the weeks events.  I expect he made some errors, like we all do, but no one was ever knowingly misled.  Good investors miss his weekly updates because he provided a very good service.

Report me to the Admin because I said Hodor gets paid by Ripple with proof that he gets paid by Ripple?  This is well known.  It is entirely subjective whether you think his content is "factual" or entirely Ripple XRP hype generation -- I tend to think the latter and the market supports my belief.

The Coil platform allows subscribers to pay $5 a month so that when users consume content from a Coil-compatible website, the content creators – like musician Riley Q and the XRP-enthusiast blogger known as Hodor – automatically receive XRP payments or fiat bank transfers via dollars

1 minute ago, fatlever said:

Report me to the Admin because I said Hodor gets paid by Ripple with proof that he gets paid by Ripple?  This is well known.  It is entirely subjective whether you think his content is "factual" or entirely Ripple XRP hype generation -- I tend to think the latter and the market supports my belief.

He can recieve it from people like me and you..Doesnt mean ripple pay him!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.