Sign in to follow this  
Seoulite

Right now is absolutely the worst time to sell...

1 hour ago, Benchmark said:

Moreover it's quite ridiculous to think that anyone on this website has enough XRP to move the market by even a millionth of a cent.

That’s absolutely true unless we are talking about me buying...   I can tank anything with just a fifty dollar buy.   :) 

On 8/16/2019 at 8:10 AM, Seoulite said:

Dude, calm down. By pre-bull run I mean the same level as we were before the last bull run in 2017/2018. 

Wow, I didn't realise how controversial this post would be. Been away from here for a while. Sentiment must really be in the toilet if there is so much toxicity on the forum.

Welcome back @Seoulite

Theres been a fresh cast of Debbie Downers who’s come to challenge and twist anything positive one posts into something one hasn’t intended to communicate. So you really haven’t missed much. Although Debbie was a real hoot! True story.

Others who have tried to be positive on here a year ago have taken a break from dealing with those whose only purpose appears to be spread doom and gloom. @mrchamberlain comes to mind, he was great to be in here but he said he had enough and bailed.

Anyone posting anything positive is high on hopium and will be called to the carpet by the Anti XRP Army for their crimes. (Standing by now to receive incoming fire... and not a fresh delivery of delicious hopium)

Anyone challenging the Anti XRP Army will be met with swift resistance. Their skills range from p/ss poor to fairly good psychological ops. 

Other than that, all you’ve missed are a lot of great posts on development of the IoV. Welcome back. You in Seoul by chance?

1 hour ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I think I will clear my holdings if XRP went to 60c again and invest in shares instead. This CRYPTO thing is just too hard to read. And I don’t like to see XRP at these levels with so much happening behind the scenes. Should be a lot higher. 

Would you "hubby" forgive you if you sold now ?

43 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I think I will clear my holdings if XRP went to 60c again and invest in shares instead. This CRYPTO thing is just too hard to read. And I don’t like to see XRP at these levels with so much happening behind the scenes. Should be a lot higher. 

I hope that @ 60c you recover everything if you’re clearing house. 

Crypto is too new to get a real educated guess on. Consider looking at the objective of Ripple and what they are up against. Remember the claim a couple years ago about this being a marathon based on what was known and perceived at that time.

Consider a macro perspective vs trying to read crypto market or XRP short term performance. A great video to watch from someone who’s very positive on BTC, but who’s logic IMO is very applicable for XRP, is from a Thomas Lee of Fundstrat. I think he’s got a great perspective on what we’re in for and in my opinion it’s more long term than short term.

Thinking long term is likely far more accurate for what we’re in for than suggesting we’re preparing for our moon shot. Take a look and see what you think:

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Posted (edited)

Our mutual "problem" is that most of all saw green numbers with a modest stack in XRP late 2017/early 2018 during the Bullrun and we all thougth this party would last at least another few months. So: almost nobody even thinked of selling their XRP at ATH because of pure and simple Greed. (me included) After the ATH when the price plunged, we all lost money and were in red. It''s part of human psychology to get out of debt/losses so most of us, again including me invested way more than we've ever thought that was possible to buy more XRP on the way down to lower our DCA. That's fine of course, but the greed is still inside us. 

If XRP goes to .52 i'm in green again. Could happen in a few weeks, or could take years, no one knows. I've figured out my exit strategy when the price is above .52 cents: i would ladder sell a part of my stack in the run up. BUT: imagine .59 is the new ATH to come? Knowing that XRP once hit $3.84 wouldn''t make me sell all my stack at .59, not even half.

Why: because we all want to see at least a few dollars a coin. That's why we take a huge risk hodling. If XRP would fly to 5 dollars, only few would sell all of it and cash out, because "imagine if XRP goes to 25 dollars?"

We'll if XRP reaches 25 dollars 80% of my stack would have been sold, and 20% will be kept for future higher prices. But there's a fair chance by then Greed has taken over in my head and I refused to sell and I'm left in self-pity because after the 25 dollar ath XRP nosedived to 1.13 again...

"There are only two things infinite", Einstein once said: "The Universe and mankinds Stupidity".

Edited by XRPanda

6 hours ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

I hope that @ 60c you recover everything if you’re clearing house. 

Crypto is too new to get a real educated guess on. Consider looking at the objective of Ripple and what they are up against. Remember the claim a couple years ago about this being a marathon based on what was known and perceived at that time.

Consider a macro perspective vs trying to read crypto market or XRP short term performance. A great video to watch from someone who’s very positive on BTC, but who’s logic IMO is very applicable for XRP, is from a Thomas Lee of Fundstrat. I think he’s got a great perspective on what we’re in for and in my opinion it’s more long term than short term.

Thinking long term is likely far more accurate for what we’re in for than suggesting we’re preparing for our moon shot. Take a look and see what you think:

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Great video. Still a lot speculation. Still I am certain I will clear it if it reaches $0.60 again. I have a few shares I am very interested in purchasing right now while it’s low, just need to clear some funds as I won’t ask for more money from my other half. 

4 hours ago, XRPanda said:

Our mutual "problem" is that most of all saw green numbers with a modest stack in XRP late 2017/early 2018 during the Bullrun and we all thougth this party would last at least another few months. So: almost nobody even thinked of selling their XRP at ATH because of pure and simple Greed. (me included) After the ATH when the price plunged, we all lost money and were in red. It''s part of human psychology to get out of debt/losses so most of us, again including me invested way more than we've ever thought that was possible to buy more XRP on the way down to lower our DCA. That's fine of course, but the greed is still inside us. 

If XRP goes to .52 i'm in green again. Could happen in a few weeks, or could take years, no one knows. I've figured out my exit strategy when the price is above .52 cents: i would ladder sell a part of my stack in the run up. BUT: imagine .59 is the new ATH to come? Knowing that XRP once hit $3.84 wouldn''t make me sell all my stack at .59, not even half.

Why: because we all want to see at least a few dollars a coin. That's why we take a huge risk hodling. If XRP would fly to 5 dollars, only few would sell all of it and cash out, because "imagine if XRP goes to 25 dollars?"

We'll if XRP reaches 25 dollars 80% of my stack would have been sold, and 20% will be kept for future higher prices. But there's a fair chance by then Greed has taken over in my head and I refused to sell and I'm left in self-pity because after the 25 dollar ath XRP nosedived to 1.13 again...

"There are only two things infinite", Einstein once said: "The Universe and mankinds Stupidity".

I agree with you on that. But for me, greed won't take over. I've learned my lesson. My sell order has been set for months and will execute when its time.

9 hours ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Welcome back @Seoulite

Thanks mate. Yes I’m in Seoul. I won’t be posting much here, I just dip in to read Hodor’s blog and catch up with news in General. Not usually reading the Price forum. When the price goes back up the toxicity will disappear again.

11 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Yes I’m in Seoul.

Awesome. A vibrant city. Go have some “beef on a leaf and kimchi” for me when you can. I absolutely loved doing that when I was there. I forget what it’s really called. Yep, toxic is a good descriptor. Enjoy yourself there!

3 hours ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Go have some “beef on a leaf and kimchi” for me when you can

Haha you can just call it Korean barbecue. They have different names for it depending on the type of meat and the cut. But yes it’s awesome with some soju and a light beer.

17 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I say whatever your plan is, stick to it and follow through. I hope that will be your break even or that you will leave with some profit. A lot of people get WRECKED because the price gets to their sell-off point and then they don't sell.

Sign in to follow this