Sign in to follow this  
Seoulite

Right now is absolutely the worst time to sell...

23 hours ago, Seoulite said:

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it.....

Selling now is putting yourself at high risk for two disappointments: selling lower than you hoped, and missing the boat when it goes up. 

Throughout 2018, we've seen these kind of posts on shitcoin subs in reddit trying to scare people into not selling, warning people, "hey, now is the bottom," "you are going to sell at the bottom now, after going through all that, you're stupid," "you sell now and it's going to rise and you're going to feel like an idiot. " We've also seen a ton of this here for almost 18 months backed by fancy charts.  When nothing works, the strategy seems to be to try to scare people into NOT selling telling them they are about to miss out.

Edited by fatlever

23 hours ago, Seoulite said:

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it.

I totally believed that at $1, $.70, $.50 and even $.40. Someone remind me what the price is now?

There is no bottom.

26 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

I totally believed that at $1, $.70, $.50 and even $.40. Someone remind me what the price is now?

There is no bottom.

There were others who said this is a high risk investment, has a high likelihood of failing, and be prepared for your investment to go to zero.  You just selectively chose to listen to what you wanted to hear.  Take what you can out that experience, and make the most of it.

With that said, I did buy a little more today.

41 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

There is no bottom.

False.

The bottom is 0.

If you're referring to what everyone expects the bottom of this cycle to actually be, well, that's like asking everyone what the next bull run's high may be. No one knows.

If the price action scares you, perhaps now is the right time for YOU to sell. Don't let anyone else make up your mind for you. Someone will be proven right eventually (maybe it's the guy who sells at $0.26 or maybe it's the guy who buys the same), but in the end you have to follow your gut and be confident in your choice, because no one has a crystal ball.

On 8/16/2019 at 9:46 PM, lucid99 said:

There is no bottom.

Bottom is zero. You should invest assuming it could go there and never recover. 

On 8/16/2019 at 9:40 PM, fatlever said:

Throughout 2018, we've seen these kind of posts on shitcoin subs in reddit trying to scare people into not selling, warning people, "hey, now is the bottom," "you are going to sell at the bottom now, after going through all that, you're stupid,"

Yes they were all wrong. This is not my opinion. Look. At. The. Chart. 

Or are we going to disagree about the definition of the word 'bottom'?

10 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

These kind of posts always make me wonder if it is out of genuine interest for the other or really to protect their own portfolio from further decreasing in value as a result of others selling their assets.

Dude you figured out my scam. I knew the readership of XRP chat was so massive, in the hundreds of millions every day, that just one well timed and perfectly worded post would move the market in my direction. And look, it worked! 

2 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Dude you figured out my scam. I knew the readership of XRP chat was so massive, in the hundreds of millions every day, that just one well timed and perfectly worded post would move the market in my direction. And look, it worked! 

Just like how “FUDSTERS” on this forum are accused of being paid, people like you are just as bad. You are trying too hard to convince people not to sell, others can make decisions for themselves and if they believe it is best to sell now or hold then that is their decision. I am sorry but posts like these just don’t seem to be genuine at all. I mean why else would you try so hard lol

1 minute ago, Raekwon said:

Just like how “FUDSTERS” on this forum are accused of being paid, people like you are just as bad. You are trying too hard to convince people not to sell, others can make decisions for themselves and if they believe it is best to sell now or hold then that is their decision. I am sorry but posts like these just don’t seem to be genuine at all. I mean why else would you try so hard lol

One post is trying too hard? Alright mate. 

BTW, name of this forum is "XRP Trading and Price Speculation". I speculated that the price was at the bottom. So....yeah. 

3 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

I’ll think you’ll find it’s the fudsters who call out people with a positive outlook as paid shills! But then again I wouldn’t expect anything else. 

Just another chipper trying to chip away 🥳🥳 Turn desire to **** and **** and see yourself satisfied “Spartacus”

9 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

Why do you give a **** at all?

People make their own decisions, both for buying/selling and also regarding opening topics on XRPchat.com. There are enough morons on this website to convince everyone to dump their XRP, so one topic to convince people to not sell is not the end of the world.

Sign in to follow this