Right now is absolutely the worst time to sell...

2 hours ago, CryptoBoiler said:

Of course we know 1.65, 1.10 and .75 weren’t the bottom (now).

I disagree. You could look at the chart and see 1.65 was not the bottom. Now is much more likely to be the bottom, IMO. 

I think it’s going lower...I’ll buy at .12 cents.

I don't think it's going there, but you might be right. I can't be 100% confident of course. 

First off good luck man.

Good luck to you too. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t get the whole don’t sell attitude. For the record, I’m not selling, but why is everyone so adamant that we continue to remind people to not sell? If they bought in at .02 cents and have 200,00

Don’t mind him, he has nothing of value to add in any discussion and is just trolling all the time. 

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it. How easily people forget that the BTC chart looked like this: immediately before it looked like this: Selli

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I disagree. You could look at the chart and see 1.65 was not the bottom. Now is much more likely to be the bottom, IMO. 

I don't think it's going there, but you might be right. I can't be 100% confident of course. 

Good luck to you too. 

If you were able to see bottom and tops, you should have been a millionaire. It's his money and he will take responsibility for the decision he takes. Are you going to take responsibility for his investment? 

I think you are scared and you are not ready to see xrp drop below 20 cents. So you are trying to convince yourself that it won't happen by imposing your thoughts on others. 

There is no point in showing off that you are right in front of everyone and proving others to be wrong.  Investors like Warren Buffet have never bragged about the good trades they have made.. 

There was lots of unjustified, emotional hype making a bullish case after the pop. Now you can say the same is beginning to happen on the bearish side of things. In a market that is still driven on speculation, manipulation, emotion, this drop feels like it was supposed to happen. Only problem is even the long-term hodlers are exhausted from buying the dips.

My only concern about the price going down is that it reduces liquidity for XRapid corridors that are set up and this will delay development of the cross border payments market

Question - how does this sort of loss affect a market maker who own 10 million XRP.  Their stock just took a huge dive!  Of course they can replenish at the same lower price.

I have always worried we might visit .16 which I believe is bedrock.  It is horrible to see those big red figures, but it is the price of holding and sitting things out.  I buy every month and would buy more at .16. 

Edited by Julian_Williams
4 hours ago, xrp_moonjet said:

If you were able to see bottom and tops, you should have been a millionaire. It's his money and he will take responsibility for the decision he takes. Are you going to take responsibility for his investment? 

I think you are scared and you are not ready to see xrp drop below 20 cents. So you are trying to convince yourself that it won't happen by imposing your thoughts on others. 

There is no point in showing off that you are right in front of everyone and proving others to be wrong.  Investors like Warren Buffet have never bragged about the good trades they have made.. 

I don't get the aggressive tone. I didn't tell him what to do with his money. Did you read our exchange? He said some people say 1.75 or whatever was the bottom, and I'm saying that was wrong. We are back at pre-bullrun levels, that's why I'm saying its the bottom. We are not in the middle of no man's land. We are at the bottom. Look at XRPBTC. It's at the bottom. You can see that right?

I am not scared at all. I haven't invested more money than I can lose if we go to zero, and I am actually buying more right here. 

I'm not showing off. I'm trying to tell people not to sell at the bottom. 

48 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

My only concern about the price going down is that it reduces liquidity for XRapid corridors that are set up and this will delay development of the cross border payments market

This is true is there is no more XRP in the market. But Ripple has 1 billion every month, they can fill market maker order book very fast and easy. Adoption is coming very slow, so we will not see a real impact until many many years. Money gram payments are micropayments that can be covered easily right now. 

20 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I don't get the aggressive tone. I didn't tell him what to do with his money. Did you read our exchange? He said some people say 1.75 or whatever was the bottom, and I'm saying that was wrong. We are back at pre-bullrun levels, that's why I'm saying its the bottom. We are not in the middle of no man's land. We are at the bottom. Look at XRPBTC. It's at the bottom. You can see that right?

I am not scared at all. I haven't invested more money than I can lose if we go to zero, and I am actually buying more right here. 

I'm not showing off. I'm trying to tell people not to sell at the bottom. 

Pre bullrun? Hahaa how cocky can you get?!!  It's so easssyyy to make money,just look at the chart! We at bottom definitely this time! Moon ahead!

13 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Pre bullrun? Hahaa how cocky can you get?!!  It's so easssyyy to make money,just look at the chart! We at bottom definitely this time! Moon ahead!

Dude, calm down. By pre-bull run I mean the same level as we were before the last bull run in 2017/2018. 

Wow, I didn't realise how controversial this post would be. Been away from here for a while. Sentiment must really be in the toilet if there is so much toxicity on the forum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.