Sign in to follow this  
Seoulite

Right now is absolutely the worst time to sell...

1 hour ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

Sub .30$ price action caught me by surprise as well. It's disappointing to see that XRP is still completely at the mercy of BTC. As a result of this, we are almost back at pre bull run prices, which I find absolutely mind boggling given the progress that has been made over the course of the last 1.75 year. 

At the mercy of BTC? I wish. Meanwhile BTC pumped 200%-ish while we only lost value this year.

Edited by TheXRPNinja

im an avid hodler but i must say my resolve is really being tested atm, not prepared to sell off and cut my losses but when, and be honest, do you guys think we will seem some improvement other than just a few cents here and there - is the alt run really going to happen and is the bull run still on the cards 

Looking for some motivation from my fellow XRP lovers

1 hour ago, CryptoBoiler said:

I don’t get the whole don’t sell attitude. For the record, I’m not selling, but why is everyone so adamant that we continue to remind people to not sell? If they bought in at .02 cents and have 200,000 xrp and want to move on then good for them. That’s $45k at the current price. If it goes to the moon right after they sell then so be it. The dangerous thing is, we’ve had the same “warning” for the past two years. “Don’t sell at 3.85, it’s gonna go to $5 within a month, don’t sell at $2, it’s going back last ATH, don’t sell at $1.50 my chart shows it can’t break resistance line, on and on.

the reality is that xrp has declined gradually, with a few “pump” of 8-10% for a short period. Stop trying to persuade people to sell or not sell or buy more. I really think it’s insecurity of the investor. If you’re happy buying a bunch at these prices, good for you. If not, good for you. No matter what anyone says, xrp isn’t a sure deal. We’ve learned that over the past 20 months... 

I agree, mix the emotion to this can be very destructive. Keep saying, we can't go any lower. But, yes we can, very easy. At 70% of BTC Dominance. BTC farts a little and we can find ourself at the stone age. We have the worst performance from the top coins, you can't even call that, we moved backwards, and we are in a very dangerous zone right now.

Other, what do you guys think about this opinion? (Tradingview Idea)

XRP: Huge Support Break! Don't HODL Until Death.

1 hour ago, CryptoBoiler said:

I don’t get the whole don’t sell attitude.

It has to do with going against the herd mentality of buying on the way up and selling on the way down.  It's not easy to do which is why most lose money.

A lot of those still here would advise to set goals ahead of time and to take some profits in the case of a strong bull, there is nothing wrong with doing that.

Of course we could all be fools on a one-way street to zero-ville.  Lucky for me, I have fast food experience.  Do you want fries with that?

Edited by ManBearPig

32 minutes ago, K41105 said:

I agree, mix the emotion to this can be very destructive. Keep saying, we can't go any lower. But, yes we can, very easy. At 70% of BTC Dominance. BTC farts a little and we can find ourself at the stone age. We have the worst performance from the top coins, you can't even call that, we moved backwards, and we are in a very dangerous zone right now.

Other, what do you guys think about this opinion? (Tradingview Idea)

XRP: Huge Support Break! Don't HODL Until Death.

I just watched that video you linked. That's pretty scary. I'd appreciate if more experienced members here watch it and comment too.

I reckon Ripple should suspend all sales until the price recovers a bit. If XRP goes down to .0x levels, there is no more xRapid product. It's not about them owing us hodlers anything... if price goes that low because support/sentiment is broken, then their product ceases to exist as does the company's vision and the biggest bag holders of all, at Ripple, will have toilet paper rather than riches. 

You don't kick someone when they're down. Screw us hodlers, but if the above analysis is correct then we are potentially going down, down, down, and Ripple should wise-up and temporarily suspend sales for their own sake.

Or will we all dance as Rome burns?

Edited by baobeiiiii

36 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

Because of this meme:

owpb30ye2toc5usyqozt.png

Totally true. But like I said, there’s no guarantee that xrp will do what bitcoin did. So it’s easy to say “don’t sell your Tesla stock, look what Facebook did.” But we always forget about the fact that a stock can go Enron all day. At the end of the day, why does it matter? If your 100% sure it will moon, why do you care what another person bought or sold at? I think we all just want positive reinforcement...cause I’m not gonna lie, xrp price has been pitiful , and I’ve owner a nice chunk for going on 3 years. I’ve seen the low, the excitement, the ATH, and the long drawn out drop.

3 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

Totally true. But like I said, there’s no guarantee that xrp will do what bitcoin did. So it’s easy to say “don’t sell your Tesla stock, look what Facebook did.” But we always forget about the fact that a stock can go Enron all day. At the end of the day, why does it matter? If your 100% sure it will moon, why do you care what another person bought or sold at? I think we all just want positive reinforcement...cause I’m not gonna lie, xrp price has been pitiful , and I’ve owner a nice chunk for going on 3 years. I’ve seen the low, the excitement, the ATH, and the long drawn out drop.

3 years? you must have a nice chunk there.

10 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

Totally true. But like I said, there’s no guarantee that xrp will do what bitcoin did. 

XRP already did what Bitcoin did. It went from sub 1 cent to over $3.

6 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

3 years? you must have a nice chunk there.

I’ve sold a lot. Ironically when people were saying “you’re stupid for selling”....it’s sad to think of how many people lost out along a longgggggg rise down. It’s not like we went from 3.85 to .26 cents in a month. There were ample opportunities to sell along the way. Believing is great. But making money has always been my goal. I have a little stack of xrp that is there just so I don’t kick myself if it booms. But the longer it sits stalemate the more I doubt it’s ability to have a huge run. I think those that are big xrp hodlrs are burnt out. A lot of people buy to lower their DCA. That’s cool. But please remember, the same people who are telling you to “buy now” and “you’re dumb to sell”, are the same people that said “buy now” and “you’re dumb to sell” at 2.75, 1.50, 1.10, .90 and so on and so on.

Sign in to follow this