Right now is absolutely the worst time to sell...

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it. How easily people forget that the BTC chart looked like this:

download.thumb.png.76f273ad0c2372d187f9ca528a92deac.png

immediately before it looked like this:

252124671_download(1).thumb.png.bcb4a9432218145b0e9095c72f802576.png

Selling now is putting yourself at high risk for two disappointments: selling lower than you hoped, and missing the boat when it goes up. 

This whole post is assuming that you don't think XRP is going to zero. If you think it's going to zero then I don't know why you are holding it. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t get the whole don’t sell attitude. For the record, I’m not selling, but why is everyone so adamant that we continue to remind people to not sell? If they bought in at .02 cents and have 200,00

Don’t mind him, he has nothing of value to add in any discussion and is just trolling all the time. 

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it. How easily people forget that the BTC chart looked like this: immediately before it looked like this: Selli

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Plikk said:

What do you expect as bottom for XRP if we follow a similar breakdown like BTC? Maybe we even see lower than 18 cents from wehere we took off from in dec ‘17, which would be quite crazy, but plausible in current condition. 

No I don't think we are going below 18. In fact I don't expect us to go lower than where we are now. Remember the 22.5 cents only happened on Bitstamp. Finex and Coinbase didn't break the low again. I think buying anywhere here is an absolute gift.

6 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

No I don't think we are going below 18. In fact I don't expect us to go lower than where we are now. Remember the 22.5 cents only happened on Bitstamp. Finex and Coinbase didn't break the low again. I think buying anywhere here is an absolute gift.

I hope so, I already bought plenty around .30, thinking it was a gift. But breaking the .28 support quite violently has caught me a bit as a surprise. Fear and panic seem back in the market, at least for the alts. Maybe this was the ‘spring’ we needed for another run, but I have also thought that many times before. Very hard to guess what will be next.

5 minutes ago, Plikk said:

I hope so, I already bought plenty around .30, thinking it was a gift. But breaking the .28 support quite violently has caught me a bit as a surprise. Fear and panic seem back in the market, at least for the alts. Maybe this was the ‘spring’ we needed for another run, but I have also thought that many times before. Very hard to guess what will be next.

Alt season is coming. All of the BTC cross charts are near the bottom. The whales don't just stick with BTC because they are maximalists or something. They are looking for profit. The next things to buy at the bottom and pump are the alts. 

I also bought at 30. Ive bought again down here. Keep holding and all of them will be in the green. 

Edited by Seoulite
3 minutes ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

Sub .30$ price action caught me by surprise as well. It's disappointing to see that XRP is still completely at the mercy of BTC. As a result of this, we are almost back at pre bull run prices, which I find absolutely mind boggling given the progress that has been made over the course of the last 1.75 year. 

I agree, but the market is still mostly bots and whales. BTC is the obvious choice for the whales to move first, followed by the main alts. I think there will be wealthy people who are not acting as 'whales' in the market who are accumulating through all this too though. Most likely BTC but also the other main alts. But remember also that for every sell at these levels someone is buying. It's the smart money. 

Sell it? Good joke.

The only thing that pisses me off is that the knowledge lead from mid-2017 doesn't pay off.

All those (like me, for example) who bought between 17 and 23 cents in 2017 have no real advantage over those who buy now, 2 years later.

That means the risk I took in 2017, Xrapid didn't even exist, doesn't pay off in any way.

but well. I have my XRP. 

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

...and is the best time to buy. We are at the bottom, or very near it. How easily people forget that the BTC chart looked like this:

download.thumb.png.76f273ad0c2372d187f9ca528a92deac.png

immediately before it looked like this:

252124671_download(1).thumb.png.bcb4a9432218145b0e9095c72f802576.png

Selling now is putting yourself at high risk for two disappointments: selling lower than you hoped, and missing the boat when it goes up. 

This whole post is assuming that you don't think XRP is going to zero. If you think it's going to zero then I don't know why you are holding it. 

Tell that to this guy, Mr.12million XRP 😭

AA793DB2-F98E-47AE-B330-AEE27375AF1A.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Sell it? Good joke.

The only thing that pisses me off is that the knowledge lead from mid-2017 doesn't pay off.

All those (like me, for example) who bought between 17 and 23 cents in 2017 have no real advantage over those who buy now, 2 years later.

That means the risk I took in 2017, Xrapid didn't even exist, doesn't pay off in any way.

but well. I have my XRP. 

Bang on!! Couldn’t agree with this post anymore! 

Our first mover advantage has all but gone.

30 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Sell it? Good joke.

but well. I have my XRP. 

Actually those who buy now have the advantage of avoiding two years of aggravation.  :lol:

Bet they have yet to have the opportunity to take any profits at X20 their investment.

Edited by ManBearPig
1 hour ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

Sub .30$ price action caught me by surprise as well. It's disappointing to see that XRP is still completely at the mercy of BTC. As a result of this, we are almost back at pre bull run prices, which I find absolutely mind boggling given the progress that has been made over the course of the last 1.75 year. 

At the mercy of BTC? I wish. Meanwhile BTC pumped 200%-ish while we only lost value this year.

Edited by TheXRPNinja

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.