Charting the course of XRP

2 minutes ago, SauronRings said:

As I said I did it in my head you ****, you are the precise reason this forum is dog shit and I haven’t been on it in ages all you needed to say was your maths is wrong and correct it **** you, you ******* entitled piece of shit, thank you for reminding me to delete my account. I hope somebody loves you eventually because it’s easy to see from your blatant toxicity that no one does so your life must be hard. Sending my love sorry for the bad maths I hope you get the help you need 

Can’t delete it but am gone, mods if you’d just perma ban me I’d appreciate it, again **** you you entitled shit 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

2 minutes ago, SauronRings said:

As I said I did it in my head you ****, you are the precise reason this forum is dog shit and I haven’t been on it in ages all you needed to say was your maths is wrong and correct it **** you, you ******* entitled piece of shit, thank you for reminding me to delete my account. I hope somebody loves you eventually because it’s easy to see from your blatant toxicity that no one does so your life must be hard. Sending my love sorry for the bad maths I hope you get the help you need 

Guess you are to woke for math.

4 minutes ago, SauronRings said:

Yeah no worries mate I get it, your math was off by only 981250, you were really close, well done.

14 minutes ago, SauronRings said:

Back when they had book stores and dinosaurs roamed the earth and people left their houses to go places, I once ran across a book in some pop-psychology aisle that was titled "I Love You, Don't Touch Me!"... got weeks worth of jokes out of that one...  no clue what was in it - a quick flip proved it to be unreadable - but the title was priceless...

Now we get an entire culture full of people screaming "I'm Very Angry, You Need Help"...   Thanks a lot, postmodernist bullshitters with no sense of self-awareness / irony! :)

Anyways I'm angry (not woke angry) I missed this "dump" since I'm not only a hodler. I really want to maximize my XRP in value and in stock (when possible). Hard to cook (job) and play trade xD

Hope someone made some cheddar from it!

4 minutes ago, w1s said:

Anyways I'm angry (not woke angry) I missed this "dump" since I'm not only a hodler. I really want to maximize my XRP in value and in stock (when possible). Hard to cook (job) and play trade xD

Hope someone made some cheddar from it!

I tried to day trade sold high but then bought back in as price didnt drop. 

Did buy more last night.  

Can u set up a stop loss / buy order so u dont miss dumps in future? 

Just now, Mummabearinvestor said:

I tried to day trade sold high but then bought back in as price didnt drop. 

Did buy more last night.  

Can u set up a stop loss / buy order so u dont miss dumps in future? 

Tbh, I totally forgot to set sell order after I bought the first dip of today. Wanted to get more, but hey maybe next time xD

5 minutes ago, B088IN said:

Funny how when the price dips a bit all the new negative accounts pop up to harass members and stir the pot. 
Don’t rise to it, it’s been shown time and again that these accounts are raised to stir up communities 😉😉

Yeah especially that post where I said that corrections are natural in any market, must have been controversial am I right? Honestly what is it about the XRP community being a melting pot of all sorts of crazies. Some are ultra paranoid like the person I am responding to. Some are SJW nutjobs like "mathboy" from a few posts back and some don't even understand the basics like marketcap.

10 minutes ago, War said:

Yeah especially that post where I said that corrections are natural in any market, must have been controversial am I right? Honestly what is it about the XRP community being a melting pot of all sorts of crazies. Some are ultra paranoid like the person I am responding to. Some are SJW nutjobs like "mathboy" from a few posts back and some don't even understand the basics like marketcap.

Whomever smelled it, dealt it!

1 hour ago, SauronRings said:

Delete your account. You would test at a 1st grade math level 

3 hours ago, JASCoder said:

I've worked with Kline data from Binance's API. When I look to compute EMA and CMO indicators, I have to provide a single price value for each period. Traditionally, the defaults you'll see set in charting services like Tradingview, they will default to "CLOSE" price. But offer options for other combinations.

You can certainly see the majority of trading volume occur in the shadows of the Klines. The main body top and bottoms only delineate the open and close prices (see link below).

One of the functions I've coded, is fetching (via API) a period's trading history. Then I'll iterate thru the array, summing the prices/volumes and compute a final weighted average price - and used this as my factor for the indicator calculations. 

I've wrestled with these variations, and concluded that the period's closing price is pretty effective in representing that period's activity - only in rare instances of high volatility is it less representational.

Hope this helps :) 

https://www.investopedia.com/trading/candlestick-charting-what-is-it/ 

I’m not only talking about crypto, it’s the same in forex and commodities too. Anyway as I said I know it goes against conventional wisdom.