Charting the course of XRP

so would you guys prefer we stay at these levels for a couple days then break out? or would you rather us sit around for a couple months similar to the April 2017 pump?

I'm no expert but provided bitcoin doesn't shit the bed and we keep going sideways for months on end, I'd assume we would reach much higher highs

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

7 minutes ago, billion said:

so would you guys prefer we stay at these levels for a couple days then break out? or would you rather us sit around for a couple months similar to the April 2017 pump?

I'm no expert but provided bitcoin doesn't shit the bed and we keep going sideways for months on end, I'd assume we would reach much higher highs

Jump now. In a few hours. Need to sell and maximize profits!

1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

Certainly some money to be made, would have flipped some TRX if knew it was that kind of a pump. Just don’t watch the markets enough to catch them and after looking earlier at today’s prices, I’ll probably not bother to look again until tomorrow evening 😂

Hey quick questions and I don't want to derail from XRP. But 1) are you American and if so 2) where do you trade TRX? That is all. 

14 minutes ago, billion said:

I'd feel safer if we waited 3+ months in the $1.50-$2.00 range.  If we shoot from here shortly my hands will be much weaker.

1 minute ago, mrhat75 said:

I'd feel safer if we waited 3+ months in the $1.50-$2.00 range.  If we shoot from here shortly my hands will be much weaker.

exactly how I feel, as long as we've waited I'd honestly rather sit around for another couple months since the next run up would be something extraordinary 

Just read through the posts of people complaining and getting all nervous about a 10% pullback. If you can't handle a minor correction, just do yourself a favour and sell all your cryptos right now. If you're not okay with a 50% pullback as a crypto investor, honestly just stop.

7 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

A forum member had explained in great detail exactly how jed’s sales are done but I don’t remember who or on which thread. Was it you, @JASCoder-san? (I love it when you call people like that, you remind me of a friend who speaks to me that way too). 

About the Jed running out of zerps thing, there’s a thread dedicated just to that but I see Caracappa already shared the link. Thank you golden egg pooper :) or is it a bronze egg? It looks bronze to me, but I can’t be sure. 

T'wasn't I friend. We have one or two members here whom have done much research into that, and continue to monitor.

Might take a little searching to track it down - IIRC the recent trove of shared info was posted to a thread titled to include "Jed" in the subject.