Charting the course of XRP

4 minutes ago, retep said:

no, i'm just too scared to take action. I wish that i took action 2 days ago, so sell xrp at 1,80 and then jump into doge

when it still was 9 cents. :(

If someone had told you two days ago: "Retep, sell your XRP now and put it in Doge because it's such WoW!". Would you have done it?

In markets as these the 'I wish' - 'If only' - 'I should have' are logical thoughts for your brain, but are an illusion of thought.

ps. That is why I wrote that 0,75 is "healthy". Only from a technical standpoint as a retest of support. It would be devestating and making a lot of people sell their XRP. Which is actually the whole point of a correction.

Edited by Caracappa

6 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Ot gewoon dat BTC zoals altijd d1ck is. Kijk naar doge, het kan me niet schelen.

ik begon een onderwerp over doge en sommigen vervloeken me omdat ik er zelfs maar een onderwerp over durfde te beginnen. Nou, nu zien we waar die shitcoin naartoe gaat.

Sure it can go wrong within 5 minutes, but that also counts for btc xrp whatever. I know it's a shitcoin, but elon musk hyped it into the heavens

so we should take advantage of that

Edited by retep
translation error

1 minute ago, retep said:

ik begon een onderwerp over doge en sommigen vervloeken me omdat ik er zelfs maar een onderwerp over durfde te beginnen. Nou, nu zien we waar die shitcoin naartoe gaat.

Natuurlijk kan het binnen 5  minuten als een baksteen vallen , maar dat geldt ook voor btc of xrp. En ik weet dat het geen goede munt is, maar Elon Musk heeft het de hemel in gehypet

dus daar moeten we gebruik van maken.

😳

3 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

If someone had told you two days ago: "Retep, sell your XRP now and put it in Doge because it's such WoW!". Would you have done it?

In markets as these the 'I wish' - 'If only' - 'I should have' are logical thoughts for your brain, but are an illusion of thought.

ps. That is why I wrote that 0,75 is "healthy". Only from a technical standpoint as a retest of support. It would be devestating and making a lot of people sell their XRP. Which is actually the whole point of a correction.

Well i saw it coming myself, but i didn't dare to take action. ( story of my crypto life)

47 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Woohooo. Crashes were never this much fun. Now it can go up again. Don't think it will take the other half of the buy @ $1.40 anymore... Although a real big boy crash comes in 3 right?

Had the buy order set at $1.4096 at Bitstamp and it flashed to $ 1.4125... Ahh well, had the 1.5 triggered so I'll take the rest of the table.