Charting the course of XRP

4 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

One way of looking at it is that it's only every other "coin" which could potentially be the next to be attacked by the SEC...

That's not "regulatory clarity," but it's certainly the opposite of "uncertainty"...  maybe some language has a word for that?

Who knows...

I think that when the sec looses the case against ripple, they will think twice before they pick another coin to mess with.

2 hours ago, Molten said:

When "normies" around you start talking about swapping DeFi tokens, get ready to get out. 

This is an important point imo. XRP is nowhere near euphoria levels yet. Also the pumpers will take advantage of big number hype, so I am expecting at least a decent break of $2, which might really kickstart the hype, and then who knows. The blow off the top is when I want to sell too, but as you said it's so hard to know when. I mean look at Doge, absolutely insane prices. I confess I would've sold around 12 and been happy with that. Was there some news around Doge or something? Or this just pure mania hype meming?

Just now, Seoulite said:

Was there some news around Doge or something? Or this just pure mania hype meming?

Musk was/is promoting Doge:

3 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

F***sake. I don't like this. It's great for the people making money. But people are also gonna lose money from this. 

Meanwhile, the XRP folks - who are focused only XRP and other things w/utility - get mad at JoelKatz for telling normies who've made money on crap coins that maybe they should "de-risk" if they've made a lot or have a lot at stake.  Dude has a heart, much unlike the people who run those crap projects or the regulators who give them passes...

The SEC is not only asleep at the switch on protecting clueless retail invests, they're harming them by inaction (and moonboy Musk is making that point, however obliquely).

"Barking at the moon."  I mean, how much more clear can he be without just whipping it out, taking a **** on SEC? :)

9 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

Meanwhile, the XRP folks - who are focused only XRP and other things w/utility - get mad at JoelKatz for telling normies who've made money on crap coins that maybe they should "de-risk" if they've made a lot or have a lot at stake.  Dude has a heart, much unlike the people who run those crap projects or the regulators who give them passes...

The SEC is not only asleep at the switch on protecting clueless retail invests, they're harming them by inaction (and moonboy Musk is making that point, however obliquely).

"Barking at the moon."  I mean, how much more clear can he be without just whipping it out, taking a **** on SEC? :)

The SEC is not there to protect investors. Look up "Madoff and SEC".

36 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

F***sake. I don't like this. It's great for the people making money. But people are also gonna lose money from this. 

I also have the same question to Elon (of course he may not answer me), he is the sole cheerleader for doge.

I mean unless he has some big plan for doge, like making it the official currency for the Mars mission and Mars Kingdom. (can he claim that he is the king of Mars if he first land on the land??), I don't know how he can explain to the people who lose money when doge goes down 90%.

48 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

Yeah, I am shocked how severe is PTSD for some XRP Army "leaders", in 2017 David was absolutely same and noone told him nothing. Are we entering greed phase?

21 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

I also have the same question to Elon (of course he may not answer me), he is the sole cheerleader for doge.

I mean unless he has some big plan for doge, like making it the official currency for the Mars mission and Mars Kingdom. (can he claim that he is the king of Mars if he first land on the land??), I don't know how he can explain to the people who lose money when doge goes down 90%.

Why he has to explain anything? There are always losses and bagholders and its not his problem or issue.

If you want to see real shillers than look at justin sun or cz. Just to feel difference.

Edited by xrp-nuke

3 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Yeah, I am shocked how severe is PTSD for some XRP Army "leaders", in 2017 David was absolutely same and noone told him nothing. Are we entering greed phase?

Why he has to explain anything? There are always losses and bagholders and its not his problem or issue.

If you want to see real shillers than look at justin sun or cz. Just to feel difference.

I guess being the #1 public figure and the #2 richest man on earth, what he said is definitely different from others.

And the problem is he does know it himself, so unless he has some secret project to use dogecoin (like the way he buy/use BTC), his tweeter pump will cause losses to many families. 

1 minute ago, jockeyng said:

I guess being the #1 public figure and the #2 richest man on earth, what he said is definitely different from others.

And the problem is he does know it himself, so unless he has some secret project to use dogecoin (like the way he buy/use BTC), his tweeter pump will cause losses to many families. 

This is your preception, the #1 this and #2 that wants to be an ordinary man too.

But regardless of that, DOGE is like 15-20 times from 2017 ATH and 3-4 times from prev ATH, so, whatever. 

P.S. cz is ceo of biggest exchange in the world, his bnb shilling has more impact than elon trolling for doge. Think.