Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

Technical Analysis brother. 
 

Whole market is hot again after the lull yesterday.

Thanks mate. Still learning down here but getting better each day. Not seeing much hotness from down here. Am I missing something?

Edited by banistersmind
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When is the next date for the XRP case to have anything significant, I guess price fluctuates just before due to people being either optimistic on news or negative. Shows how emotional the markets are and how it still really is all a gamble at this point. 
That said I do appreciate the effort people put into trying to read the markets from historic activity, I wonder if there will be a time in the not to distant future once regulatory steps are imposed on crypto as a whole, when analysis will truly assist those who spend the time and effort to do it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, B088IN said:

When is the next date for the XRP case to have anything significant, I guess price fluctuates just before due to people being either optimistic on news or negative. Shows how emotional the markets are and how it still really is all a gamble at this point. 
That said I do appreciate the effort people put into trying to read the markets from historic activity, I wonder if there will be a time in the not to distant future once regulatory steps are imposed on crypto as a whole, when analysis will truly assist those who spend the time and effort to do it. 

@B088IN

I am not sure if it is the next thing happening, but the SEC is due to file its response to the motions to dismiss submitted by BG and CL by May 14. 

Edited by Triceratops
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, w1s said:

I guess if jokeDogecoin can do it, why not XRP. XRP soon 550$ haha

The jokecoin rocket has lift off alright.  Two days ago 7ct, now 18ct.

Edited by retep
spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, Bill42069 said:

@Seoulite @Baka @Eric123 @Molten @Julian_Williams or anyone else...do you have any predictions on when this bull run ends, what happens next? I understand historically a bear market should occur but with more and more institutional money pouring in, I feel like this could be different than prior cycles. part of me thinks either the bear market could be significantly shorter or is it possible we see an extended bull market (not to the extent of the 10 year traditional markets bull run)?

obviously nobody knows but just curious others outlooks on this as I am trying my best to think as far out as possible when it comes to realizing gains...thanks !

A lot of people think we have only a few more months left in this bull cycle.  The timing, to me, is unclear.  What I am banking on, and what I am hoping I will be able to recognize, is the parabolic blow off top at the end.  Like 2-3 weeks of straight up ending in a violent crash.  There are clues on the chart but its always hard to call in real time.  But when everything goes vertical, its best to be wary.  When "normies" around you start talking about swapping DeFi tokens, get ready to get out.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Molten said:

A lot of people think we have only a few more months left in this bull cycle.  The timing, to me, is unclear.  What I am banking on, and what I am hoping I will be able to recognize, is the parabolic blow off top at the end.  Like 2-3 weeks of straight up ending in a violent crash.  There are clues on the chart but its always hard to call in real time.  But when everything goes vertical, its best to be wary.  When "normies" around you start talking about swapping DeFi tokens, get ready to get out.  

When Oprah does a segment on crypto and how to buy it, it’s time to sell. That’s my metric.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gorgalosk said:

When Oprah does a segment on crypto and how to buy it, it’s time to sell. That’s my metric.

When crypto's are high, then ads show up on tv and in my mailbox and tell that the time to buy is NOW, and that is the time you shouldn't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

That feels like an eternity. And then some. 

Wonder what the price will be at by then, and if we get any good news from it, it should be rocket fuel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, princesultan said:

Keep bouncing out of the mid 1.80’s

Yeah I like this sideways movement at the level we’re at till we wait for the next leg up. Or down. I’m bullish long term, though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Neurotoxin said:

Wonder what the price will be at by then, and if we get any good news from it, it should be rocket fuel. 

I think that the sec has no longer any impact on the price of xrp, because the price really started to lift off a day before the last hearing.

And let's say that ripple looses the case, well then they can always move their company outside the usa and go on like nothing happend,

and as we can see, xrp does great without the 8-10% of all xrp owners that live in the US, and when ripple wins, well that will only

push up the price for sure, and when they don't, well then i gues that life goes on like nothing happend.

The country where the company is located is just a formality because it could operate from any corner of the earth, but they 

choose not to run but to battle, so then they are sure convinced that they didn't do anything wrong, at least not enough

to leave the country for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, retep said:

I think that the sec has no longer any impact on the price of xrp, because the price really started to lift off a day before the last hearing.

One way of looking at it is that it's only every other "coin" which could potentially be the next to be attacked by the SEC...

That's not "regulatory clarity," but it's certainly the opposite of "uncertainty"...  maybe some language has a word for that?

Who knows...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.