Charting the course of XRP

27 minutes ago, MQB said:

Some funny spatting again? Buy time!

But I moved some XRP to OMG and stay put for now.

Indeed, volume is up a bit :D

6 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

It means when xrp hit a new high target, people will not be allowed to celebrate and need to keep on focus on posting constructive information here? 

Do you have a soul? 

You said goodbye already. You're getting compulsive. Just go. 

Aaaand.....back to topic...

Edited by Erik156

6 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

It means when xrp hit a new high target, people will not be allowed to celebrate and need to keep on focus on posting constructive information here? 

Do you have a soul? 

This forum is not intended to be a soapbox that is all about you. Feel free to create a thread called "The Annoying Hopium thread where I talk about myself and me and my friends congratulate ourselves on our great success", then we can all skim through it and have a laugh once in a while, but this thread is about xrp TA and I (speaking for myself) don't want to see your pointless comments here. 

My soul has been lightened by enormous gains recently that leave me slightly lightheaded and frankly shellshocked, but despite that, I am still not interested in reading your posts on this thread unless they are at least vaguely TA or price movement related (and not simply yay \o/ moon etc etc ...). 

2 hours ago, Milly238 said:

What exactly are we looking at here ? If we don’t break through that down line or channel we could be going down to $1? Or am I misinterpreting it 

You see the corresponding boundaries for 2 possibilities: bullish flag (up again) or downfall through the white line (a healthier correction).

A move up would test the resistance at 1.56 € again.

A move down depends on the panic it triggers. Targets would be around 1.32 €, 1.24 € and 1.10 to even 1.03 € and 0.93 €.

If you want to stay safe, you either set stop losses (which, if set too tight, could be triggered and keep you out of a sudden upward movement) or stay awake, watch and react or enter above 1.65 €.

8 minutes ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

XRP is glowing right now. The movement looks so healthy almost effortless. 

It's going up nicely! I do wonder, if there are going to be 20% gains in a day again. I do make more money on those days :D

3 hours ago, jbjnr said:

This forum is not intended to be a soapbox that is all about you. Feel free to create a thread called "The Annoying Hopium thread where I talk about myself and me and my friends congratulate ourselves on our great success", then we can all skim through it and have a laugh once in a while, but this thread is about xrp TA and I (speaking for myself) don't want to see your pointless comments here. 

My soul has been lightened by enormous gains recently that leave me slightly lightheaded and frankly shellshocked, but despite that, I am still not interested in reading your posts on this thread unless they are at least vaguely TA or price movement related (and not simply yay \o/ moon etc etc ...). 

What does TA mean?