Charting the course of XRP

9 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

It's fine that you don't like me, I understand my content is not for everyone's taste, some might find it off-putting. 

What made me angry is that you think that "I don't bother to create new id to come back", along with some other sneaky jab at me. Just say that you don't like my style, that will be enough, no need the extra little jab behind just like what girls do. 

Peace out mf. 

I don’t know you, as such I don’t form opinions of you personally. You could be the nicest person on the planet. The internet always pulls out the best and worse in people. I don’t mean to offend, and I’m not offended by those on the internet. It’s a tool for information, that’s all I use it for. 

Edited by B088IN
  • Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

6 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

It means when xrp hit a new high target, people will not be allowed to celebrate and need to keep on focus on posting constructive information here? 

Do you have a soul? 

You said goodbye already. You're getting compulsive. Just go. 

Aaaand.....back to topic...

Edited by Erik156
6 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

It means when xrp hit a new high target, people will not be allowed to celebrate and need to keep on focus on posting constructive information here? 

Do you have a soul? 

This forum is not intended to be a soapbox that is all about you. Feel free to create a thread called "The Annoying Hopium thread where I talk about myself and me and my friends congratulate ourselves on our great success", then we can all skim through it and have a laugh once in a while, but this thread is about xrp TA and I (speaking for myself) don't want to see your pointless comments here. 

My soul has been lightened by enormous gains recently that leave me slightly lightheaded and frankly shellshocked, but despite that, I am still not interested in reading your posts on this thread unless they are at least vaguely TA or price movement related (and not simply yay \o/ moon etc etc ...). 

2 hours ago, Milly238 said:

What exactly are we looking at here ? If we don’t break through that down line or channel we could be going down to $1? Or am I misinterpreting it 

You see the corresponding boundaries for 2 possibilities: bullish flag (up again) or downfall through the white line (a healthier correction).

A move up would test the resistance at 1.56 € again.

A move down depends on the panic it triggers. Targets would be around 1.32 €, 1.24 € and 1.10 to even 1.03 € and 0.93 €.

If you want to stay safe, you either set stop losses (which, if set too tight, could be triggered and keep you out of a sudden upward movement) or stay awake, watch and react or enter above 1.65 €.

8 minutes ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

XRP is glowing right now. The movement looks so healthy almost effortless. 

It's going up nicely! I do wonder, if there are going to be 20% gains in a day again. I do make more money on those days :D

3 hours ago, jbjnr said:

This forum is not intended to be a soapbox that is all about you. Feel free to create a thread called "The Annoying Hopium thread where I talk about myself and me and my friends congratulate ourselves on our great success", then we can all skim through it and have a laugh once in a while, but this thread is about xrp TA and I (speaking for myself) don't want to see your pointless comments here. 

My soul has been lightened by enormous gains recently that leave me slightly lightheaded and frankly shellshocked, but despite that, I am still not interested in reading your posts on this thread unless they are at least vaguely TA or price movement related (and not simply yay \o/ moon etc etc ...). 

What does TA mean?