Charting the course of XRP

42 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

Anyone know what's up with the username "fahimth14"? 

He just pm me offering some btc but in return i need to do some fudding to back him up. 

I've done enough fud in my life as ex-btc maxi, I'm not going that path again, I decided to expose him, i hate bribes. 

Is this really true?  People actually pay to get FUD on forums?  Does he want you to put anti XRP FUD on this forum?  Howmuch?

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

1 hour ago, xrpDeslie said:

He just pm me offering some btc but in return i need to do some fudding to back him up. 

I've done enough fud in my life as ex-btc maxi, I'm not going that path again, I decided to expose him, i hate bribes. 

Just another troll account that used to be around especially during the big SEC crash "warning" us about what a scam XRP is, how we must sell all our bags ASAP, how XRP will go to zero blah blah blah blah all the usual crap. He vanished when XRP start rising again and will probably return when the bull market ends to save as again.

Ignore him and report him to mods.

PS

My favorite

"If you continue holding onto this bag you're a fool. You've been played. I sold earlier this year thank god. Here to warn you."

Since then we did a 600%-700% or something. Solid advice. Good thing he gave us a head up :lol::lol:

Edited by Panopticon
1 minute ago, Panopticon said:

Just another troll account that used to be around especially during the big SEC crash "warning" us about what a scam XRP is, how we must sell all our bags ASAP, how XRP will go to zero blah blah blah blah all the usual crap. He vanished when XRP start rising again and will probably return when the bull market ends to save as again.

Ignore him and report him to mods.

There are more users appearing in bearmarkets, being especially vocal when XRP drops to convince people to sell and then dissappear during bullmarkets. They help people in doubt over that edge of selling (and probably some other accounts on buying) by bringing some extra FUD during dumps. A bearmarket is intended to get as many people out of their position.

As XRP is correcting now and might do some more correcting perhaps he wants you to help him getting peeps out.

I would have taken the BTC, and THEN expose him. :p

1 minute ago, Caracappa said:

There are more users appearing in bearmarkets, being especially vocal when XRP drops to convince people to sell and then dissappear during bullmarkets. They help people in doubt over that edge of selling (and probably some other accounts on buying) by bringing some extra FUD during dumps. A bearmarket is intended to get as many people out of their position.

As XRP is correcting now and might do some more correcting perhaps he wants you to help him getting peeps out.

I would have taken the BTC, and THEN expose him. :p

Hahahahaha I was looking for his username to ask for the BTC then bail on him

1 hour ago, xrpDeslie said:

Just ignore it and block him. Nothing more to do.

2 minutes ago, billion said:

I was just going to say that this deslie account itself seems very suspicious since that professor thing they were speaking of the other day lol!

My thoughts are that he or she is very young (like 15 to 21) or just naiv and need some little help here and there. Some more postings from him with those directions and i will have one more name on my ignore list.

30 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Well myself I am not a big fan of BTC as tech, maybe I am even biased as an XRP holder, but I would never go to the BTCchat (if there is such a thing) to beat down BTC when it fell 90% in the last bear market and tell them how stupid they are, how worse it will get etc People who do that are total losers with really big issues, they should seriously get a life.

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Is this really true?  People actually pay to get FUD on forums?  Does he want you to put anti XRP FUD on this forum?  Howmuch?

If this is real, It's interesting to see a small forum like this also have FUD army.

if BTC is a mafia, it must be the most secret and biggest mafia in the world. 

@xrpDeslie (aka Jotaro, aka Hopium)

For what it's worth. You are entertaining. Somewhat unstable, but entertaining. And imo a forum should be entertainment aside from the information sharing.

It is however not okay to come up with fake stories to steer people in a direction. So just be open about things, like your farewell post above seems honest and open. Again my opinion, you should not have to be banned as long as everybody knows the purpose of your account. A laugh and entertainment that is...

53 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

As for BOBBIN, don’t like me? F.cuk you then. 

Ah there it is, the tantrum of a child. Only seeing what they want to see and only hearing views they want to hear. 
Your irrational outbursts are baseless and pointless, you achieve nothing in your rants except highlight your shortcomings. 
Hope you have a nice day 👌😎